“A hidden gem in Milford PA”
Review of The Flying Pig Tea Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Flying Pig Tea Room
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This is on the main drag in Milford but set back off the road just after the Tom Quick Inn if you're heading towards NY. I found this restaurant while I was doing some reviews in Trip Advisor so had to check it out. They do have a small sign just at the end of the Tom Quick deck but it's hard to spot. For now they are only open on weekends but suspect that might change in the summer. They have been open since Oct. 2012 so it was time to try it out. Very nice/quaint interior with interesting décor including lots of hats. There were several tables upstairs then at least one more down the stairs at the back. They have a good selection of teas and a varied menu. We both opted for the soup to start which was delicious then I had the Quiche Lorraine which just melted in my mouth. My partner had a Reuben sandwich which he thoroughly enjoyed. They only take cash for now, no cards. Would definitely recommend this as a good option in Milford.

3  Thank WeeLuv2Travel2

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Just found this place and went for tea and scones. The tea and scones were very good. We also ordered a kids platter called lads and lassies and it was awesome! It had tea sandwiches and a variety of desserts, all really good. They also serve soup and sandwiches which I will try next time I go, which will be very soon!!!! The hostess was so friendly and accommodating.

3  Thank keswick2