“Ice cream and music”

Dairy bar Milford Pa
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Milford
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

It's very nice to go to a local ice cream shop and hear live music. The kids are good, the ice cream is good, and I can get my fill by walking there any day its open

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Driving back from the Poconos, we were in the mood for ice or iced coffee. Passed a McD's that would have solved both - but was holding out for more.

Saw Milford Dairy Bar on the other side of the street and pulled in.

Love the window service. Love the cool flavors. I have salted caramel and amaretto ice creams. Child had the purple cow (raspberry ice cream and chocolate chips).

So creamy, so good. The amaretto had almond bits - in it. Homemade for sure.

Good portions for the $. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

So disappointed. Love to go to the Dairy Bar for soft serve cone. It never occurred to me they would not have it. The 30 some flavors of hard ice cream can be expected to decrease near the season closing, but SOFT SERVE?

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stopped here on my way south last week, and I'm glad I did.

Great, Fresh, handmade burgers / fries and a chocolate shake to die for. Pricing was very reasonable.

Very nice (I think new owners / name), pleasant and accommodating. The place is on the small side, but comfortable.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

While staying in the general area, and having visited some local waterfalls, we decided ice cream was in order. Asked our GPS for directions for the nearest ice cream and were led here,HEAVEN!!!! They must have at least 30-40 flavors to choose from. Not an easy thing to do. I chose 2 and was not sorry with my choice. My other half also chose 2, and devoured them.It's a good thing we are 3 hours away, or we would have to go every day to taste all the flavors.