“Usually stop here.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Usually stop here.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

When visiting family in Dingmans Ferry I would say that 9 times out of 10 we will go out to eat at Apple Valley. The food is plentiful and to me priced right. There are usually a mix of specials on the board. Appetizers are okay and usual for a restaurant like this.

My grand children always order the same thing, as their regular menu hasn't really changed in a few years.

Atmosphere is fairly decent.

• Visited April 2013

Sparta, New Jersey
“Casual dining done well.”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Milford is a great stop and Apple Valley is also a great stop.
The property is amazing with shops, ponds and landscaping. The restaurant is very very clean from the restrooms to the dining rooms. Rustic and modern all is blended together in the decor much like a chain restaurant but as per the great history info on the menu.
Menu has almost too many choices but we had a cajun calamari which was crazy good, a Texas brisket (killer) and a ribeye that was rubbed with their meat rub and great. Beers were nice and cold and the server was friendly.
Manager stopped around checking tables and that was nice.
You want a cafe go to one, want a diner go to one, want a fine dining go to one, want casual dining done well go here.

Ellenville, New York
“Made wrong choice”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Nice restaurant and atmosphere, but my husband and I made the wrong choice. We ordered the Bruschetta Chicken and we took one bite and couldn't eat it. It tasted very sour and the flavors did not blend. True bruschetta is not just the topping, but should be served on a toasted bread. This was served on a cold, doughy bun.

We wanted to order the blooming onion, but they were out, so we ordered the nachos supreme as an appetizer. Looked huge when it came to the table, but it was mostly piled chips with the topping over it. Granted, it tasted good and we were thankful for getting it since we were hungry.

We took the chicken home, I scraped everything off and made it into chicken noodle soup. The rest of went in the garbage. Something told me to order the French dip or the open Rueben.

We will go back, but will definitely try something different and hope they have a blooming onion.

New York City, New York
“delicious”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family went for a late lunch. My sons had burgers topped with ham and they LOVED it as did my test tasting husband. The size of my daughter's children menu pizza was big! I enjoyed chicken brushetta topped with cheese although I could have used more brushetta. All in all, it was casual and friendly. I wish we saw that there were a few stores in the lot that I would have enjoyed looking in ... Carhart etc

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Good Food”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Good food and many menu choices. I am local but have not sampled everything this restaurant has to offer so why not give it a go yourself. Good family restaurant and value for the money

Visited June 2013