“Good diner food”

Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wallkill
“Good diner food”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Typical but good diner food in the heart of Milford. Prices average for a diner. Best thing is you can walk to all the great Milford shops before or after eating since it's right in town.

• Visited February 2013

Vermont
“You messed up breakfast?!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Not sure how you make a bad breakfast, but it was bad enough that we would not go back again. Not that we couldn't eat it but basically it was unappealing and just plain.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim M
Burlington, Vermont
“A great diner!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We loved the feel of this place. We were welcomed, everyone was dressed up---men had ties and vests on and women had uniforms, and the staff was SO polite. The food was good. It was a really great place to eat with old-fashioned manners and a comfortable setting. Thank you!

• Visited November 2013
Bronx, New York
“Just like home”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I took my daughter and 2 grandchildren here a few times during their visit with us. The entire staff was super friendly: offering anything the children wanted in smaller portions. The food each time was just like a home cooked meal. Excellent food, service and prices keep me coming back.

Visited October 2013
Newville, Pennsylvania
“High Expectations, Average Realization”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have passed by this diner since I was a kid as we went and returned from visiting my grandmother but we had never stopped to eat. So we had visited my parents and were returning home and decided to get something to eat so I stopped here for dinner to avoid a work zone on Rt 84.

The interior of the diner was not what I expected since it was done in wood and not metal like the old diners. I ordered the Moussaka and my wife ordered a Belgian Waffle with strawberries. The Moussaka was not flavorful, I needed to add hot sauce to make it taste better. The waffle was okay, nothing special, but at least the fruit was fresh cut strawberries and not the syrup packed style of fruit.

To be honest I was a little disappointed as I expected better quality given the location and that I have seen the parking lot for this place packed. Wait staff service was very good. I might give this diner another try as it was definately better than going to a fast food place.

• Visited November 2013