“Good Fast Food”

Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Milford,Pa
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great place for deli style food. They also sell beer and groceries, coffee. The menu has hot and cold food. You can eat inside or outside.

Visited July 2013

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Going downhill..”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We have lived in the area and have been going to Ray & Charles for about 5 years. Always got okay service and okay food, but the last time I was in there, I vowed not to return. We ordered our lunch and found a table and then noticed that most of all the other chairs were up on the tables for cleaning, I guess, they thought that was okay to be cleaning the floors while people were eating lunch. I guess better than not cleaning at all but we found it very annoying. Our food was terrible... Eggs Benedict Hollandaise sauce was all curdled and my daughters Chicken parm. sandwich was not good at all. I am not a big complainer so we didn't mention how bad the food was to the owner but we went to pay the bill, he acted like we were trying to get out of paying for drinks , which we never had. You help yourself to drinks in the cooler and then pay after eating. Maybe , there are people trying to get out of paying for their drinks but not us. The owner said" You mean to tell me you had no drinks with your food?".. I said that we hadn't and he still asked me again. I got mad at that point and said " I already told you twice that we had only food".. He then apologized, something about having a bad day. My suggestion would be to alter the way he handles serving the drinks rather than accuse people of stealing. I understand having a bad day and can excuse that but the food being so bad was inexcusable.

• Visited May 2013
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
“Will be coming back for years to come...”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Have been a patron of Ray and Charles for years & plan on it for many more. The owner greeta you by name & the portions are huge. Living here on the mountain where we need to travel for just about everything, Ray stocks his place with everything you could possibly need to make your visit comfortable. They even make fresh bagels & prosicutto bread, which in Northeast PA is no small feat. The portions are huge and the food is delicious. And for the girl complaining that they only take cash, there is an ATM for your convenience as soon as you walk in the front door.

• Visited May 2013
“They only take cash!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I've been here only once because they only take cash! The food was average at best, certainly not worth a trip to the bank to pull money out with no fees just because they will only take cash!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Toofaced
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“Great and Quick Food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Best Burgers(and so many kinds), Hot "homemade" Roast Beef Sandwiches, Hot Turkey Sandwiches, Fries, Yummy Reubens and Daily Specials too! Breakfasts all day long! Wonderful coffee, whether it be regular or decafe. If you are hungry this is the place to go for fast service and large portions. You just walk in order your meal, get your drink and take a seat. The meal/sandwich will be delivered to you with a minimum waiting time. Friendly staff. Because there is also a deli/grocery in the same space, it's easy to pick up some cold cuts, limited groceries and recently pizza's also available. Haven't tried them yet. We go there at least once or twice a month for a great late lunch or early dinner! Excellent. You will usually see Ray hovering around the kitchen overseeing the place or even making your burger!

• Visited January 2013