“Comfortable Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mill Run
Country Seasons Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Mill Run B&B and Inns
New Jersey
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We just returned from a trip to Mill Run , Fallingwater & Ohiopyle State Park.Our overnight stay at Country Seasons B & B Inn was very pleasant.The location is a perfect starting point to tour Fallingwater ( which was fabulous ).
The room was impeccably clean, the bed extremely comfortable, quiet location, and we love having plush towels.
It definitely served our needs for this trip. The breakfast was delicious , a great start to the day. My only tiny complaint and not really a complaint but I wished that they provided an alternate to their one cooked breakfast for everyone.
We have stayed at very many B & B's and usually there is an option for those that are vegetarian or vegan; Cereal, yogurt, etc. I am not one that usually has meat in the morning.
Otherwise great stay ! We would definitely recommend this b & B

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at Country Seasons B&B while visiting both Kentuck Knob and Fallingwater. I highly reccomend this B&B for folks visiting the area. The rooms are clean, the breakfast was homemade and filling. Liberty was very helpful and provided directions to the local sites and made dinner suggestions. It is a great value, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jmwm78
Long Island NY
Reviewed 8 April 2013

chosen because of its proximity to Falling Water, this little gem of a B&B proved to be a comfortable and welcome respite to some weary travelers. Liberty is indeed a gracious host. Bedroom was quite clean, as were the common areas. Hot water for tea or hot chocolate and cookies set out for late night. Breakfast was ample, tasty and filling. Ditto to all the other rave reviews

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank eews
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is the first time I'd ever stayed at a B&B, and it was lovely. My parents and I were there to visit Fallingwater (absolutely spectacular) and Kentuck Knob (pretty good too!), and this was a great place to stay. Liberty and Jim were very friendly (and they cook a mean breakfast), the rooms were lovely, and (which I certainly didn't expect) there was free WiFi. Should I return to Fallingwater (as I intend), I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ajlewis65
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Our party of 3 stayed here in July of 2012 specifically to visit Fallingwater. Liberty and Jim were wonderful hosts and literally accommodated our every need (prior to and during the trip). They are wonderful and caring hosts and ensure that your visit is a good one. We stayed in the Winter Wonderland room, which was a nice size and had comfortable beds. The rooms are outdated in terms of decor however, that was not something that detracted from our stay. It is a cozy and comfortable inn and clean. We were offered drinks and amazing brownies on arrival. The breakfast was simple yet delicious and very filling. We recommended this place to friends who also went and raved about there stay. There are not many restaurants close to Inn (at least 30 mins away) so I would recommended planning ahead. We ate at a very small "diner" up the road from the Inn and it was not bad...they had really good hamburgers.

Room Tip: The room on the main floor does not seem that private as it is right off of the dining area.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Luv2Trvl78_11
Leonardtown, MD
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Husband and I, brother and stepfather, here October 26, in advance of Fallingwater tour. Liberty and Jim are the best, the Inn is terrific, I highly recommend. Three bedrooms with adjoining baths upstairs, one bedroom downstairs. Breakfast was wonderful - quiche in ramekins, baked oatmeal (they emailed me the recipe!) and fresh fruit cup. Liberty recommended a couple of dinner places, and offered a discount coupon for one of them. Most guests probably stay here due to its proximity to Fallingwater - my reason - as it is the closest, with chain hotels 12+ mi away. This area has lots of woody, hilly, winding roads so 12 mi could feel like 112, if you have an 8:45am tour time. Brother and Dad stayed in room with single trundle and double bed, Paul and I were very comfortable in double bed across the hall. They have a great porch across the front of the house with rockers. Paul and I walked on the road to stretch our legs, but the road was narrow, and the traffic was a bit high-speed for our comfort. The only caveat for the region is that it is dry - no alcohol - and if i had known, we might have asked to bring in a bottle of wine. I'm sure the area is very busy in summertime with recreation on the Youghiogheny River, and the Spragues are very well situated (and, I feel very strongly very well-priced!) for what they offer - well done, Liberty and Jim - best wishes for your future success!

Room Tip: It probably depends on the time of year - and I didn't note direction of sun, road noise etc.as...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Kyneton
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed here late September for the specific reason to visit Falling Water and Kentuck Knob. Our initial contacts had been very good yet we wondered about something so off the beaten track. But it was absolutely amazing! We had three wonderful days/evenings here. Liberty and James could not do enough for us. The thing that astounded me was the preparedness of Liberty to make my special gluten free breakfast every morning - be it pancakes, little soufflés or GF bread just for me! The second evening when we came in there were even GF chocolate brownies ... all for me! :-) Certainly there are no real restaurants in town but there is an excellent guide for choosing others and the one within walking distance was a basic wholesome filling meal. Liberty and James had clear directions as to how to get various places and we felt completely at home here. Our last day was quite wet and we relaxed in the room or downstairs before heading out later for a drive. We did not feel it was over priced but excellent value! Thanks again Liberty and James.

Room Tip: We were able to see the rooms one day when we were the only ones in and they all looked great with s...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Connellsville
Log Cabin Lodge and Suites
Log Cabin Lodge and Suites
#1 of 1 in Jones Mills

Been to Country Seasons Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!