“"More than your money's worth"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wayne's Fairview Inn - CLOSED

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Waitstaff
The Poconos,PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"More than your money's worth"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2010

Went for an early dinner with a friend. For appetizers we had the wings which were Killer! Had beer fries with waynes own homemade horseraddish sauce (really good) and then took advantage of one of the chefs specials which was spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was perfect and the meatballs were big and flaverful. The gravy was sweet and rich. It came with two thick slices of toasted bread on each side of the plate. My friend Tim had the shrimp balsanic. Another entre of good size. Lots of schrimp. Not like most places where you get like three schrimp and lots of pasta and sauce. The beer on tap was ice cold and everytime the waitress brought me another, it was in a new frosted glass fresh from the chiller. The dining room was bright and roomy with lots of historic railroad pictures. Millersburg has a main line of Norfolk-Southern running threw it. As a matter of fact, the line runs right next to Wayne's so if your a train buff, theres plenty of train action to be view right from the dining room. 5 trains went through while we were there. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. To sum it all up, Great food,Great value,Great atmosphere. If your looking for a new place to try, Wayne's is a best bet.

1 Thank Chrisfromeastburg

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My stand-by for lunch when I'm at home. Lots of good food here. I usually get the Chef salad with half Chicken Breast...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2008

My stand-by for lunch when I'm at home. Lots of good food here. I usually get the Chef salad with half Chicken Breast and half Ham. Huge salad. Very tastey.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook