“Yummy strombolis”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Eastern PA
“Yummy strombolis”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I used to get strombolis when I attended college there in the early 80's. Now that my daughter is a student, I'll treat her to a stromboli when I visit. I do sort of remember the bolis being better when I was a student, but the rest of my family loves them.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cheryl L

Millersville, Pennsylvania
“always solid”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Without question some of the best stromboli ANYWHERE. Pizza is very good. Subs are just ok. Prices are the best in Millersville. Very reasonable. The secret mmmmm are milkshakes.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank aron b
lancaster, pa
“Stromboli Heaven”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

If you were ever a student at Millersville University, you don't have to read this review! You already know the Sugar Bowl provides life sustaining food on days when A. The school food is to die for...literally B. You are pulling an all-nighter C. You have a hangover D. You plan to have a hangover E. All of the above....etc. Although my college days are over, I still remember my first stromboli from this establishment. You can get good pizza and subs at a number of establishments in this town (and I don't want to demean the Sugar Bowls pizzas and subs-they are very good), but if you got to have a "boli" this is the place to go. My spouse did not go to college at MUP, but it only took one stromboli to convince her of the quality. My 11-year-old was born into the fold-I think I can honestly say he has never had a stromboli from any other restaurant. If you weren't an MUP student, you have to try this place! It's a little hard to find... plenty of parking on the side. Coupons are available on-line to save a couple of bucks.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank biged555
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“What can I say?”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I can't say this place was good. Due to it's location, it is hard to know it's there unless you are a college student or live nearby. The food was made to order, but hours after, it haunted me and my stomach. The ambiance leaves little to see and feels dirty. Sorry to the Sugar Bowl, but there are things that need changed.

Visited November 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Even though it's often crowded, we make sure to go to the Sugar Bowl for some stromboli and a trip down memory lane! A favorite student and alumni hangout.

Visited October 2011