“Great Lunch a couple miles off I80”

Lisa's Milltown Deli
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We first found this lunch spot on our way home traveling I80 from NY to Ohio. They have REALLY good homemade soups, sandwiches, and salads. I’m a vegetarian and my husband is not. There are many options for both of us. I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stopped there because we had the day off and a gift card to spend. We had a hard time choosing what we wanted, so my mom ordered one sandwich and I ordered the other and we shared. They were both DELICIOUS! My husband's meal was great and by the looks of the meals at other tables I doubt that there is a bad item in the place. I can not wait to go back! (Thankfully my hubby's parents live in Milton!) I loved the atmosphere and must be so does everyone else because the place was PACKED and we thought we were lucky to get a table on walk-in. Prices are reasonable as well. Waitstaff was attentive and polite. I wish we had a place like this in our hometown...

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by twice on the way to Pittsburgh and was pleased both times. Don't forget the whoopie pies to go!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We found Lisa's Milltown Deli last month and have been there twice. It's super cute, friendly and the food is outstanding! The menu is large with something for everyone and the desserts are scrumptious! If the weather is nice there are lots of cute little tables outside. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I were trying to come up with a place to have lunch different from the local spots we frequent. She suggested this restaurant and I'm very glad she did. The service was great and so was the food. I had the Mexican Chicken Salad, which was delicious! We hesitated on dessert, but decided to go for it. My friend had the Fudgy Wudgy cake and I had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion (which I thought was going to happen as I finished it). Both delightful! I will be going back!