“Unacceptable Delivery”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered online for home delivery. Three times in a row food was hauled around for 1/2 he or more. Luke warm uupon arrival. Called store and corporate office with no corrective action. Will not order here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Needed something quick so we decided on Domino's. Many years ago I thought I liked their food. I used to stop at Domino's in Lewisburg and enjoyed a late night pie back in the day. I stopped going and haven't eaten their pizza in years. So the other night I tried it again. We ordered several items, pizza, sandwiches and salads... ONLINE! Something new for this old timer. To me, calling on the phone still makes more sense, but online was easy.
It was good... it's a chain restaurant. I'm not rushing to go back but I really don't have a complaint. When we picked up our order it was fresh and hot. I felt the staff was courteous and prompt. When choosing pizza, I believe there may be better but you can do worse too.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This address (5 south gate plaza) brought us 30mins from Domino's! Be careful putting in the address. We called and they said either of the addresses (the address they gave us) and this one would work but they're 30mins from each other.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Have had this food for quite some time and an never disappointed. Good service and quality of food. Good choices

Reviewed 18 November 2014

If I forgot my lunch at work this is one of the locations I hit up for lunch. Just tell them when to have it ready, or have it delivered. They're always fast and friendly.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!