“Decent Food, at a good price”
Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have never eaten at the buffet, as I avoid those due to allergy concerns. I have eaten in the restaurant, as well as ordered for take out from here. The food has always been consistently good, the service fine. Jade Palace has become my "go to" place if I want Chinese food, and don't want to fight Lewisburg traffic. Staff are friendly, and restaurant clean.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Although the food is ok to good they have a very hard time keeping the buffet filled .my wife waited close to 30 minutes for them to refill the pepper steak up .and I waited about 20 minutes for them to bring out the soup I wanted . then if people come in for take out off the buffet you can forget it . it seems very hit and miss lately . if you can get in there during non busy times you may be ok but if they are busy you may want to rethink it..

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We used to go there a lot so we decided to go back again after we hadn't been there for a while. We walked in and sat down and went to get our food but there was no white rice so I mentioned it and was told they would bring some out .15 minutes later I asked again and was told it would be out well 45 minutes later we were asked if everything was ok. I said no we asked for rice 45 minutes ago and were told it would be right out and was told we should have said something I said we did 3 times .to top it off they simply didn't keep thing stocked up .they need to get on the ball or the won't last long . I do hope they improve we used to go all the time but not if it continues ..and it wasn't because they were busy only about 10 percent of the seats were full ..again I hope they improve ALOT!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Buffet is refreshed frequently , adequate selection of food...although not the largest...but a place you can take the family for a reasonable price. Carry out appears popular as well. The bathroom was clean which I always appreciate. Our servers have met our needs.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

It wasn't busy when we went there, but most times when I drive by the parking lot is full or nearly full. The buffet is small, but the choices and quality of the food is very good. The staff constantly monitor it so as not to run out of anything. This was our first visit, but definitely not our last. The only let down was the selection of desserts compared to the other Oriental restaurants in the area. There were only 2 offerings, and no ice cream.

Been to Jade Palace? Share your experiences!