“Rainaldi's Tries Hard to Please”
Review of RAINALDI'S

RAINALDI'S
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Monaca
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Orange, CT
“Rainaldi's Tries Hard to Please”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our family had dinner at Rainaldi's last evening. Hostess and staff are eager to please and do make the experience worthwhile. Menu is ok - somewhat typical Italian fare for a family-style restaurant, but does provide very good value. Entree prices are incredibly reasonable. We had a half dozen of their choices including three pasta dishes and dinner salads - good, not great. (Side salads aren't much.) The wedding soup was quite a treat. Strangely enough their business card prominently features red wine but it's BYOB. Overall impression was good and we would go back.

• Visited August 2014

“Great food and lots of it for the price!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Best steak salads by far in Beaver County.

Lots on the menu and have never been disappointed.

Clean place and good service!!

Ambridge, Pennsylvania
“A hometown gem”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Rainaldi's is a nice, comfortable restaurant with an extensive menu but focusing on Italian specialties. The staff is very friendly and attentive, costs are average and the food is tasty. I have a weakness for their cheese lasagne, but am also developing a penchant for their "small" cheeseburgers, which I like rare and served on a toasted, buttered English muffin. Tucked into a corner of a large shopping center, access is not simple but it's worth the effort. Although their iced tea is tasty and plentiful, Rainaldi's is a BYOB establishment that encourages diners to bring their own beer or wine, and without any ridiculous "corkage" fees or anything other than a warm invitation. Desserts are special at the restaurant, too. Laden with fruits, whipped cream and scrumptious tastes, it's a good place to go just for a snack, too. I just wish it were within walking distance, but if you stay at one of the nearby hotels, it is. Rainaldi's is another great Beaver County restaurant. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Clean Restaurant, Helpful Staff, Food Not So Good”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went to this restaurant based on the referral of one of my clients' staff. It does not look like much on the outside. I was happy that the restaurant was clean on the inside. I've challenged with that in Western PA over the last month. I'm it's sure my standards.

The wait staff was very helpful and gave me some valuable information about discounts if I was staying at another hotel, other restaurants and the charges for using a debit gift card. The food was ready pretty quick.

I place a to go order of the Chicken Abruzzi, which chicken and hot sausage sautéed with red peppers and onions in a red oil sauce with linguini. I believe it came with sides and I believe it had sautéed zucchini, which were good but not enough. The French bread was great. I think it was $14.25, which seemed reasonable because of the portion size. I did not like the entrée at all. There wasn't as much chicken or hot sausage as I would expect in a dish that size. The hot sausage was not very hot. The sauce was not very good. I didn't eat very much and it ended up in the trash.

I shared my experience with a client staff member and she was surprised. I might try it again, but no time soon. And at this time, I cannot recommend, based on the dish I ordered.

• Visited April 2014
Painesville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Close to Hampton, thats about it”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Italian Pancakes ROCK! Breakfast and dinner I tried were both uneventful - except for the pancakes! They are to die for!!

Visited March 2014