Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Monaca
Reviewed 15 June 2014

this Hampton inn did a great job!!! excellent experience!!! The staff was very professionial the breakfast was fresh!!! the cookies were freshly made and the popcorn was great also!!! the room was clean with fresh sheets every night!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a week on business. The beds are comfortable, the room was spaciouse and the room was clean.

The first rolm assigned me reeked of smoke. i cslled yhe front desk to ask for another room. The front desk person apologized and said she would bring a new key to me. Ten minutes later she hadn't arrived, so I went to the front desk. She apologized and quickly assigned me to another room. After another situation that was not resolved, the Msnager assured me that for the remainder of my stats, they will assign me rooms for long term guests and the best housekeeper. Upon my return, I had a great room and the beer I left behind was in my refrigerator. On my way out the next morning, the Guest Services Manager approached me, introduced herself and wanted to make sure my room was to my satisfaction and that I had got my beer. Above and beyond service by all staff! I wonder how she knew who I was? Just kidding. I know.

The breakfast has a lot of options, including fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and other items that changes daily, including eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausage, omelettes and potatoes. They also have oatmeal, cereal, muffins and either a do it yourself waffle or pancake maker.

There is a small pool and a small gym.

There's plenty of parking and in walking distance to the mall and a couple of restaurants. Mention that you are staying at the Hampton Inn and you get a 10% discount at the restaurant in front of the hotel. The name doesnt come to mind.

I'm looking forward to my next visit.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Charlene E
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our group stayed for 4 nights in the Hampton Inn near Beaver Valley Mall.

The experience was pleasant, with the usual chain amenities (breakfast bash, pool, cookies, etc), but the outstanding impression I had was that REAL people, who liked their jobs, worked there. Service with a smile was what we got from everyone- maids, desk clerks, & breakfast bar helpers,

We visited several restaurants nearby, and Rinaldi's (Only a few steps away) was charming.

Only two things could stand improvement- the elevators were slow and the pool was too small.

Room Tip: Always request nonsmoking. The end rooms near the elevator are slightly larger-see a schematic of t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is very nice. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The curtains even closed all the way to keep the room dark.
There were power outlets and USB outlets for computers, along with wireless and wired internet connections. They even had a decent sized bathtub.
Breakfast in the morning was good and the staff very helpful and friendly. Located very close to 2 malls if you need anything.
My only complaints are that the speaker on the TV buzzed, making it impossible to enjoy a movie, and that I could hear doors slamming all night and the cars on the nearby highway (Hey, if you stay in a hotel, please remember to close your door quietly for others!)

Room Tip: Ask for an odd-numbered room, they're on the side away from the highway and hopefully quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again and the location was ideal. We were in the area for the Pennsylvania Women's State Bowling Tournament held at Sims Lanes and Baden Bowling Lanes. Staff gave us information on things to see and do in the area also

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed here at this Hampton Inn a few times in the past. I feel the General Manager, Lois Gibbs, does an excellent job of keeping the employees on their toes. All the employees seem to love their jobs. Anytime I am in the area, this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stay here often, and find the hotel as good as many more expensive chains. The staff recognizes me, but I have also seen them go out of their way to help many guests with directions and suggestions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Monaca
Comfort Suites Monaca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Park Inn by Radisson Beaver Falls

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township? Share your experiences!