“Remodeling discount”

Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were there this past weekend for a baseball tournament and had a great experience. The only problem was that there was remodeling going on in the hall near us but the staff gave us a discount for the inconvenience. The staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff and construction workers were friendly and courteous. The room was clean and fresh and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was great as well. Nice job.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Seanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We apologize that your stay started off disappointing, but we were thrilled to hear that we recovered and were able to give you the best stay possible.

We invite you to come back whenever you'd like so we are able to provide you with the same experience as the last!! Thanks A Bunch!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We are staying at the Holiday Inn / Monroesville. PA. The manager and staff are very helpful and accommodating. They are available to help with any issues even when they are busy and fully booked. The hotel is extremely family friendly. It is the perfect hotel for a team to stay at playing in a tournament with a restaurant on site, fun pool, and clean rooms. There is also a lot of new renovations. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014

We would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Monroeville. We cannot express how much your compliments keep the staff dedicated to their work.

We hope you will choose to stay with this brand again if your travels should bring you back to this area!! Thank You!!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Even for a Holiday Inn, this property is below standard. Old and tattered, my hall smelled of Lysol and the bath smelled moldy. Security key card lock didn't work on my entrance --- that it the door opened at any time. The place is right next to the Turnpike toll and entrance - noisy day and night!

Room Tip: Many other places in the area... look there!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ray v
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here for a quick overnight.

I was totally satisfied. The room was very nice. The bed and pillows comfortable. Towels were super soft. In room heater/AC worked great. Staff pleasant.

My only complaint was there was no fan in the bathroom. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Seanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We try to make every guests stay comfortable from the time they check in to the time they check out.

We hope we will see you again soon!! Thanks for staying

-Seanna. Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been dealing with this location for many years and have never, ever been disappointed by service or accommodations. Mike will fix you up with a nice room, and Kathy will make sure your event will go smoothly. The do so much more than you ask -- from the time you arrive until you leave. I arrange rooms and events for large numbers of people and they do all they can to help you look good. I would highly recommend them (and have) for any event, or just a stay in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Seanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn-Monroeville. We hope you will come back again so we can demonstrate the same experience as the last.

Thank You!!

-Seanna B. IHG Rewards Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great experience from start to finish! I drive in from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh almost on a weekly basis for business and have always chosen to stay at other hotels. This week my usual stay was sold out, so found myself searching for a hotel at last minute. I was extremely tired after that 5 hour drive and a full days work, and came across The Holiday Inn in Monroeville reasonably priced and a good location. Decided to give them a try and upon my entrance, I found myself to be the next person in line, and immediately the gentleman at the front desk named Aaron, acknowledged my arrival and said he would be with me shortly. I was impressed with his professionalism towards the customers in front of me and when my turn came up, he greeted me with that same professionalism and got me checked in very quickly. Made sure I had everything I needed and to my surprise he later called my room to make sure everything was to my expectations. The room was very clean, very comfortable and having that special attention made me feel very welcomed and I was very glad that I made the choice of staying here. In the morning upon my checkout I was greeted very well as well and had a pleasant conversation with the Human Resources Director, Amy Taylor because I wanted mention how satisfied I was. It's people like Aaron and the rest of the staff at Holiday Inn of Monroeville that make you feel like your business is really appreciated and that each customer is really important to them. I Highly recommend coming and staying at this Hotel with the wonderful staff as I will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Seanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We strive in making sure our employees treat you with the utmost respect. We were thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful check in experience as well as checkout with our staff.

We hope to see you again soon, so we can show you the same wonderful stay as this one!! Thank you for becoming apart of our Holiday Inn-Monroeville family!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently came into town for a friends wedding and stayed at this hotel. I had never stayed at a holiday inn before. I normally stay at Marriott hotels. I was taken back however by the treatment of the staff at this hotel. They were always willing to help. I did have an issue with my television in my room and called the front desk, the girl who answered the phone was very nice and sent someone to my room immediately to take care of the issue which ended up being the remote. This hotel is going through remodeling process, but did not affect me. I was very pleased with my stay here and will definitely stay here again when I am visiting next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Seanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn-Monroeville. We try our very best to accommodate everyone's requests and honor you with the best service possible. We hope you come back to visit us again soon!!

Best Wishes,