All reviews front desk room was clean pet friendly hotel mini fridge and microwave would stay here again housekeeping staff breakfast buffet is decent hotel king bed excellent stay turnpike pittsburgh max maintenance checkin hospital
Reviewed 30 October 2018

It was not all that easy to find this hotel as there are no signs we could see from the adjacent main road. A staff member explained later that this was due to zoning laws. Off-loading of our luggage from the car at the entrance had to be performed under the stress of unwelcoming music played at excessive volume . The receptionist stated she did not know how to turn it down.
We were assigned to a room at the downstairs level facing the large and free parking lot. Due to the lateness of our arrival we decided to eat in the restaurant in the hotel using a discount coupon for the second meal given us by the receptionist. The dinner served was very good, the house wine (red) very smooth, and the friendly and efficient service pleased us.
We had a good sized room but encountered annoying issues: the coffee maker did not properly work (neither did a second machine brought in as replacement), the desk chair was in a desperate state of repair, and the neighbor in the adjacent room was rather noisy.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Recently stayed at this Property in Oct first week. Bath tub, wall tiles has MOLD all around, in fact whole bath room has mold. Room has MUSTY smell, Whole Hotel smells MUSTY. I have attached couple of room pictures. This place is JUST GROSS. We had picked this place to stay just because of Holiday Inn name but we regret our decision. Holiday Inn is Ruining its name. They say it is renovated but the fact is it is pretty run down property & needs upgrade. It's better to sleep in car than staying here........

Room tip: Stay Elsewhere
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I can say the room was clean. The staff has been very friendly. I arrived late in the evening and decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. The food was pretty good and not over priced. The lobby is moderately updated. I was not expecting the hotel to be so old and dated. Based on the description it was recently remodeled. This isn't the case at all. The furniture in my room is significantly weathered. It's very dark. The light fixtures are yellowed. The bathroom tub is warped and wobbly which is mostly noticed when you're in the shower. There are holes in the wall left where they removed the installed hair dryer and smoke detectors. I stay at Holiday Inns all over the country and am very surprised at this one. With all that said, the location is good and the bed was comfortable. If I had to stay more than a day or two I would not be satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Only outdoor pool we've been able to find while visiting grandkids. Not a bad place,wanted poolside and pool level, got second floor overlooking pool. Worked out grandkids were happy.Rooms a little musty but that comes with pool I guess. A little pricey but most are in and around Pittsburgh.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying this was not a terrible stay, it’s just not the type of hotel accommodations we’ve come to expect with Holiday Inn. As my husband is a Spire Elite member with IHG, we stay in a TON of Holiday Inn hotels. This one is conveniently located and surprisingly quiet given its proximity to the PA turnpike and other major roadways. Front desk staff and other staff were friendly and helpful upon check in and throughout the stay. There is a restaurant and bar located right inside off the main lobby. Food was pretty good and not overpriced and you get a discount if you’re a hotel guest!!! There is ample parking here as well. The rooms are where I feel the hotel is lacking. You can tell some updates have been done recently but other things are very worn/dirty. The bathroom floor, tub and tiles are moldy and gross. The area where the beds are is fairly clean but you can tell some items need replaced or updated. Overall not a bad stay, but rooms could use some better cleaning and maintenance.

Date of stay: August 2018