“Monroeville Stay”

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had a brief stop over in Monroeville and stayed at this Hampton because they would allow me to leave my car parked there while traveling to other cities in Pennsylvania for four days. The desk staff was wonderful, the room was clean and comfortable, and the location was perfect - right off of the Turnpike.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MorganMack, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor and also for staying with us while in the Monroeville area! We want you to feel like you are "home" while you are visiting us, and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time. Thank you for all your compliments and I will be sure to share them with our entire team! Please contact us anytime for future reservations! We love having you!

Have a great day,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns whenever I can because they are consistently clean, with friendly staff, and provide a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. The Monroeville Hampton Inn met all of my expectations. The room rate at this Hampton Inn was a bit higher than many I've stayed at, but the accomodations and service were consistent with what I expect.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. You're feedback is appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to read we were just what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Clean, great breakfast, and friendly staff! This is definitely what we love to hear. Please come join us again should you ever be in our area. We appreciate your loyalty and your business and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I enjoyed my stayed at the Hampton Inn in Monroeville Pittsburgh, PA. The staff was very courteous, the room was clean and the breakfast had lot of variety. I am sure the staff must be working hard to make sure every one felt comfortable, personally, I felt like home !!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings! Thank you so much for your response on TripAdvisor. We truly value your opinion and are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We do strive to make sure all areas of your stay are wonderful from the breakfast to your guest room. I will give kudos to our staff for a job well done and making you feel like part of our family! Please come back and visit us soon! We love having you here!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The lobby and the room was very clean, smelled clean and was very quiet and there were a lot of people staying there that particular night. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MorganMack, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We value your opinion and appreciate your time to lend us your feedback. It is a delight to read you enjoyed your stay; the staff, Outback Steakhouse, and our Hot Hampton Breakfast did not let you down! This is what we love to read and I will be sure to share this with our entire Hampton Inn Monroeville team. I am grateful our staff was able to make your visit a wonderful one! We hope to serve you again in the future! See you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean. Having the Outback restaurant right beside this hotel was great. The breakfast sitting area was a little crowded. I asked for hot chocolate, but they didn't have any.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and taking the time to submit your feedback on TripAdvisor. It sounds like you visited us on a busy weekend, so I am sorry if this caused you any inconvenience during our breakfast hours with the lobby being a bit busy. But I am glad you enjoyed your stay, our comfy beds, clean rooms, and the Outback Steakhouse next door. We genuinely care about you and your experience and I am happy to hear it was pleasurable one. Please come visit us again should you be in our area again! Our staff loves having you! Take care!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This Hampton Inn is located just off of the Turnpike entrance in Monroeville. For those driving to western Pennsylvania from the east but not wanting to stay in Pittsburgh itself, it is in a good location as it is at the junction of the Turnpike and the Parkway, which is the quickest way into Pittsbugh (20 minute drive). It is also located directly across the highway from a very new hospital (UPMC). The hotel is a standard Hampton Inn, with no big surprises. It was updated fairly recently and the lobby and rooms seemed to be in good shape, although the HVAC seemed unusually loud. The rate was very reasonable. For those looking for a meal, there is an Outback Steakhouse almost connected to the hotel. There are plenty of additional shopping centers in the vicinity as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor. I am please to read you had a decent stay with us here at Hampton Inn Monroeville. I am glad we were easy access for you right off the turnpike and close to other attractions you mentioned. We appreciate your thorough feedback, it will be passed along to each department, and we hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is our go to hotel for visiting our daughter at Pitt. It takes us out of the craziness of being downtown, but we're 15-20 minutes away by car. We found this gem by looking for better prices than we could find in central Pittsburgh. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly, the value good.

Just the ticket for multiple trips during the school year!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
MorganMack, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for responding on TripAdvisor. Your quality of your stay is extremely important to us, and it is great to read you had an enjoyable visit. We are extremely close to the University of Pittsburgh, yet out of the city so I am glad you found us to be a great location while visiting your daughter. I am also so happy you enjoyed our staff's customer service and our clean and comfortable rooms. These great compliments will surely be passed along to each department and I thank you for feedback. Please come visit us again in the future! We love having you!