All reviews the breakfast area choice hotels stayed one night room was clean waffle maker waffles booked rooms steelers game staff was friendly pittsburgh area hot breakfast would definitely stay here again nice breakfast nice stay parking lot tv bathroom
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We spent the first night of a weekend in Pittsburgh for my husband's birthday at the Comfort Suites in Monroeville, PA because we wanted to relax. Upon arriving, I was greeted by a lovely young lady (I am embarrassed for not remembering her name!), she was very accommodating and so friendly. All of the staff that we came in contact with were very friendly!
The hotel is very nicely updated and extremely clean! We stayed in room 210 for the evening and raved the entire time to each other how nice the room was. The Jacuzzi tub was perfect to relax, surrounded by marble with a tv and fireplace in the tub area. There was also a tv in the bathroom; this didn't impress me as much as my husband lol.
The beds were very comfortable with lots of fluffy pillows.
We stayed during an ice/snow storm and our room stayed nice and cozy all night.
I was disappointed to leave the next morning and wished I didn't prepay for a room in Pittsburgh; I would have gladly spent another night here instead!
Overall the hotel is really nice and those running it seem to take pride in their guests' comfort.
Thank you for a great night! We will be coming back in the future!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Trishan C, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with all staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We come to monroeville every year and go shopping and spend the night. This was our first time staying here and it was nice but the breakfast was very disappointing. the lady who checked us in was very nice and the over all lobby and hotel room was nice. Our room was great and very modern looking and the bathroom had plenty of space. There was actually even a tv in the bathroom, I think that was a waste of money but hey not my hotel..lol. I usually love choice hotels breakfast but was disappointed by this one. The waffle batter was so thick so I knew something was off and it didnt taste good at all. the waffles are my favorite thing and I was only able to eat like 4 or 5 bites. They did have bacon and sausage which was nice but I am not a fan of either one. They had egg patties and they were awful, I took one bite and spit it out. So i really only ate a bagel so needless to say I was still hungry when we left. Overall it wasnt a bad stay and we loved the room just wish the breakfast was better.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank h0ckeygirl36
Trishan C, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are pleased your overall stay was enjoyable but would like to apologize for the disappointing breakfast. We understand the differing palates of each of our guests and as such, our staffed breakfast attendant would be more than happy to prepare an alternative option should you be dissatisfied with the available offerings. We hope to see you again soon so that we may have another opportunity to provide you with a full stomach and a comfortable rest!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

A group of 7 of us booked 3 rooms for after a Steelers game, and this was the perfect place to stay! It was nice because it was out of the chaos of Pittsburgh, yet it was close enough to crash for the night before our 4.5 hour drive home.

The rooms were absolutely beautiful and spotless. Everything looked brand new. It was modern, and the beds were super comfortable (usually a big problem for me, but not here). I also liked how quiet it was.

I couldn’t get over how friendly every single staff member was. I wish I thought to get the woman’s name that supervised the breakfast area. She was extremely polite, friendly, and accommodating. 2 of my relatives went down for breakfast right before it was over. Most hotels would’ve just apologized that there wasn’t much left and moved on, but not this woman. She offered to make them omelettes! I couldn’t get over how nice she was!

Overall, I’ll definitely be staying here every time I attend a Penguins or Steelers game.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole C
Trishan C, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon! We have also shared your feedback with all staffers, Nadine in particular, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Service is our top priority.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were driving across country and needed a place to stay. Hotel was very clean and breakfast was very good. Room was much better than expected. We will stay again. It had a nice work area in the room and beds were comfortable

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Trishan C, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We are pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Service is our top priority. We hope to see you again soon!

Trishan Campbell
Front Desk Agent
Comfort Suites, Monroeville

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were in Pittsburgh and stayed two nights in the Comfort Suites because of their location to were we needed to go. The hotel is very nice. It is updated, clean and the staff was very pleasant. The bed and bedding is fine and there was no noise. The hot breakfast was very good and they kept it well stocked. It is just minutes from the Robison Mall and shopping.
Will stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Trishan C, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback.

Kind regards.