Comfort Suites
US$123
US$130
US$82
US$118
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Red Roof
US$94
US$91
US$136
US$133
All reviewsthe breakfast areachoice hotelssmall hotelstayed one nightwaffle makerwafflesroom was cleanbooked roomssteelers gamestaff was friendlypa turnpikefree breakfasthot breakfastair conditionernice breakfastfresh fruitnice stay
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Very happy with our stay at this hotel. Quite a small, modern, new hotel. Only dealt with check in and out staff who were very friendly and efficient. I agree with a previous review that the sink in the bathroom doesn't function well - but it looks good!! Extremely clean - would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2010

A great hotel for the price. The room was great. Very clean and spacious. They have a bowl for a sink that I'm not too fond of. It's close to a busy street, so traffic noise was noticeable from my room. Other than that, everything was first class. Would definitly go back.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 6 August 2010

Finally I have landed on a good chain hotel in Monroeville after hopping through the Hampton and Holiday Inn...this is a great, new, clean, modern gem awaiting your stay. I was immediately impressed with the beauty and the comfort of the lobby, as well as the smiling and welcoming desk attendants. I was upgraded to a suite and my room was clean, modern and beautiful as well as comfortable. What I got was definitely very worth the value paid. Huge flatscreen TV in the bedroom area, another in the whirlpool area, and a small one in the bathroom! Fridge, microwave, business hookups for everything. The only thing I missed was a weigh scale in the fitness center. I am a hard grader but this hotel definitely is a "don't miss". Oh, and I heard no noise from the tollway which I cannot say for the other chain hotels...better location for noise proofing.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Filipendulous
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We stayed here on a recent trip through pittsburgh for a visit to kennywood and were not disappointed. the people were friendly and the front desk person on the night we arrived recommended a cozy restaurant withinin walking distance for a very nice comforting meal, We would recommend this hotel to anyone who just wants a clean friendly spot to stay in the area. The people here were so nice that when we made it to our next destination we looked up comfort inn and suites in that area. thank you

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2009

The accomodations and staff were excellent. Lots of neat extras in the room!!
A real treat!!