Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$154
US$109
US$70
US$119
SpringHill Suites
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$91
Travelocity
US$72
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtfire pittwo bedroom suitefront desksized refrigeratorsitting areasheetz gas stationshort drivebagelsgreat propertyfresh fruitfree breakfasthome away from homean extended stayflat screen tvhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is our half way stop on the way to Indiana from New Jersey. We love it there. The rooms are clean and comfortable and quiet. The staff is very helpful and pleasant and there are plenty of nearby restaurants. It is just a mile or two from the PA pike. It's perfect for us

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lydia W
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for the review and for choosing our Residence Inn for your lodging.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We spent a weekend family vacation in Pittsburgh, we wanted to stay someplace close to the city, but affordable and family friendly. This place met all our needs. Parking was free, only 15 minutes from the downtown attractions and close to the freeway for going to Idlewild. It has a nice pool, basketball court, breakfast included made things easier in the morning. And the hotel included little things for the kids like bath toys. If we make this weekend trip again, we won't bother looking at hotels, we'll just book here.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank elisha333
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Glad to hear about your stay with us. I will share this review with our staff. Thank you for staying at Residence Inn- Monroeville/Wilkins.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Maryland! A bit pricey for just a place to get a few hours of sleep but it was nicely decorated and had some nice features. If it wasn't so pricey, I would have rated it a 4! It was a lot farther off the Pennsylvania Turnpike than I was expecting! Didn't like the layout of the hotel as there was only a stairway at each end of the hotel! If evacuation was necessary, I think there would be a problem. Room doors were scuffed up and carpet in the room was worn! Loved the fresh fruit on the breakfast bar and the nuts for the oatmeal! Marc at the front desk was professional and efficient. Nice outdoor space with a fire pit and grill!

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank chihuhuadog
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for your feed back. I will share this review with my staff and owners.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel, staff and accommodations that I received during my stay. I travel a lot and this is by far one of the best places that I have stayed at in a long time. I have already scheduled another stay here and will continue to do so. The food is amazing and they even offer dinner for the guests that stay at the hotel. I stayed in one of the king suites that has a full size kitchen and everything you would find in an apartment. Will be staying here again! Location is near shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: The King Suite is the size of a small apartment and offers a full size kitchen.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily M

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Need to find a hotel in Pittsburgh for a concert at Mr Smalls in Millvale. Chose the Residence Inn in Monroeville.

Arrived at around 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon and was greeted by a friendly and helpful front desk agent. Was provided room 314 based on my request for a room on an upper floor. I was told to make sure I turned on the "master switch" just inside the door so everything else would be powered. I haven't seen this before at a Residence Inn.

Room included extra pillows and towels, again as I had requested. The room was neat and clean and just like any other Residence Inn I have stayed at. The room was quiet and the temperature was easy to regulate.

Breakfast the next morning as great with lots of variety and a staff that worked hard to keep everything stocked and available in order to make sure you had what you wanted.

The hotel was about 20 minutes to center city Pittsburgh and worked well as our home base during the trip.mthere was a Sheetz just on the other side of the parking lot which was very convienent.

Overall, a a very well run and maintained hotel. I had a great stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sun K
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.