“I loved this hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
“I loved this hotel!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

From the moment we arrived to the smiling desk attendant to check us in, we were made to feel at home here. We stayed in a studio room. The room is very well appointed, with comfortable furniture. It is very clean here. The bed was very comfortable and the TV very good. Our windows looked out to a wooded area and it was a peaceful setting. The bathroom was nice a big and shower great. The breakfast her is the best hotel breakfast we have ever had! The selection is awesome, healthy foods , fruit, something for everyone. The eating area is very nice also. I look forward to staying here again! Great location too!

Room Tip: Studio room sleeps 3. I would put one person on the pull out couch, but not two, unless two small ch...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
I'm so happy that you loved our hotel. I will share this review with my staff. Hope to see

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
NJ
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I, my wife, my 7month old and my mother were at this place during Christmas eve and Christmas. THe place is very neat and clean, we were in a 2 bed room suite. The beds are very comfy , neat and clean. There are two bathrooms to accommodate all the guests and a full fledged kitchen. There is a TV in each and every room to keep everyone entertained. There is a "sheetz" right next to the hotel which serves coffee and food pretty much round the clock. The hotel offers round the clock coffee too. The breakfast (included in the room price) was really good with cereals, waffles, muffins, bread, yogurts, plenty of juices and fruit.

Room Tip: romms in general are very quiet. The windows are pretty strong and won't let any sound in.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
glad you enjoyed your stay with us. hope to see you again real soon.
Delaware
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

What a terrific hotel. We had an awesome room. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen. SO CLEAN! Clean, clean, clean!! The staff was attentive. Hotel cared for. Breakfast good. Pool looked nice. Corridors big. Will definitely stay here again. Best hotel I've stayed at in a while. CLEAN! Did I mention clean? Even the corners in the bathroom floor were clean. No old mop slop. Housekeeping is doing a terrific job!

Stayed December 2013
Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure having you with us.
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed out stay. Great location, awesome staff, clean property. As we were loading up our car to go to the Steelers game we found our battery had died. My son was in tears because he was afraid he would miss the game. I went inside go ask for jumper cables. Not only did Will have the cables, he offered his assistance and car to get us started. Made it on time and had an awesome weekend.

Stayed December 2013
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
I'm glad to help :). Thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.
huntington, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staff were extremely friendly and professional. This hotel was run exactly as it should have been. Each Staff member made it a point to introduce themselves to me and help me with any problem I had. Everyone that I had met there remember what my name was and had a smile on their face everytime I saw them. The hotel serves dinner Monday through Wednesday, the food was wonderful and there was plenty of it and if you did not want what they were serving they had recommendations at the ready for any kind of restaurant you would look for.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the kind review. Glad that you stayed with us.
Fort Lee, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We were in the Pittsburgh area for a wedding and spent two nights. Really convenient location, very helpful staff. Wonderful breakfast with lots and lots of healthy choices as well as normal favorites. All in all, excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn for your sports weekend. Look forward to having you back.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We drove up from Annapolis, MD for our daughter's birthday celebration to go to the Steelers/Lions game. Check in was smooth, and our room was ready. We had a two bedroom suite which was great. The hotel location was perfect for getting to the stadium and also for shopping for those of us not going to to the game. My sister and her husband drove down from Michigan and were in a one bedroom suite. I wish our rooms could have been closer. We were on dfferent floors at opposite ends of the hotel.
Breakfast was good, although no bacon - the horror! But otherwise was substantial for the fans going out into a rainy game.
We did not get to use the pool but it looked clean.
Monroeville has a lot of shopping options for the nonsporting people and we traveled up and down Wm Penn Highway.
We decided we would do this again next year!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Monroeville is a nice area with plenty to do. My staff is glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.