Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township
US$124
US$70
US$110
US$119
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Red Roof
US$72
US$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtfire pittwo bedroom suitefront desksized refrigeratorsitting areasheetz gas stationshort drivebagelsgreat propertyfresh fruitfree breakfasthome away from homean extended stayflat screen tvhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We got a great price on a King Studio for my son's baseball tournament in Pittsburgh. "SUPER CLEAN!" which is always at the top of my list. Lots of room. We took full advantage of having a full size refrigerator/freezer in the room for drinks and ice packs, etc. Great location, very quiet. Loved the heavy, noise damping doors. The hotel was busy and had youth baseball teams and youth basketball teams staying there and in your room you would have never known! Kitchen and bath with granite, very updated, liked the room decor. Staff was great...we forgot a phone charger in the room...called from the road and it had already been turned in by housekeeping with our room number. They shipped it to our home for a small fee. FIRST CLASS property... our new home in Pittsburgh!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 407...outdoor basketball court directly below. It closed at 10pm, but if you need to turn in before that you may want to ask for a room away from the court. We liked a view of the hoops action!
Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hope your team did well in the tournament. Glad to hear that there were no issues and your family had a nice stay with us. We strive for a clean, comforting stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We recently stayed here and loved it! The staff was very accomodating. We had a two room suite with kitchenette and living room. We travelled with 6 in our family and there was more than enough space for all to be comfy. They had a great pool area and the breakfast was top notch! We also enjoyed the BBQ Social they had one evening while staying. We also loved how close it was to Moio's Italian Bakery! A must if you visit the area!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mandy8943

Thanks for taking time to write a review. It's been a great summer hosting many families and glad yours had a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This is the only hotel of this caliber that you can get. Good meal for the price of your room, we'll on Monday through Wednesday, anyhow. You still get the decent breakfast that is normal for this kind of hotel but the first time I stayed here I was totally surprised by the meal that was being served in the areas that is usually only used for breakfast at most other hotels like this one. Sure enough once I got into my beautiful room there on the full sized refrigerator, was the meals for the next three days. Comfort food night, Italian Night, and so on. Besides the indoor pool, full kitchen, nice living area and large bath, I couldn't find any problems a with this hotel. I recommend it to anyone who is staying in Pittsburgh during the week.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rumrummer314

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The socials Monday -Wednesday are great for guests to come down, enjoy some food, and get a chance to meet other guests. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stay at Marriott properties almost every time I travel, this hotel is by far my favorite! The staff is very friendly & helpful. The rooms at this Residence Inn are quite large, updated , and clean! There has never been a noise issue , and the hotel is in a great location. We travel back and forth to UPMC more than we would like, however the drive from the hotel to the hospital is approximately 12-15 mins., which is great if you prefer staying just a tafd on the outskirts of the city of Pittsburgh! If your not sure where to eat the front desk clerks are always happy to give you wonderful suggestions or menus if you prefer to order in. You won't be disappointed with this hotel or the location! Travelling to Westminster, Co next week and will be staying at the Residence Inn there, hoping our experience is just as wonderful! I'm thinking it will be, have been working with their sales person Krissy, and she's been extremely helpful along with prompt with regards to my questions, and requests. Will write a review when we return home. Honestly, I'm highly picky,and I can't reiterate enough that you will not be disappointed with this Marriott property!

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are well laid out and comfortable so we always choose a one bedroom
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review. I will share this with my staff and glad you decided to stay with us out here in the suburbs.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a trip-advisor fan! Somehow they missed the mark on this place . When we checked in the front desk clerk wasn't friendly and didn't welcome us as platinum members. The manager was very friendly and assisted us with a nice place to have lunch. We returned and the gentlemen working that evening were as rude and the lady that checked us in?! I don't like the guests that parade around with their dogs the size of pony's! There was an odor in the stairways from these dogs . This was noted in earlier reviews. The hotel was clean and the cleaning staff was awesome. They should be working the front desk. The breakfast was below par as was the little lady working breakfast !
I was very disappointed with the like warm water, telephone didn't work and the staff was rude! No Pittsburg hospitality here! Whose reviewing this place????!

• Stayed: July 2014
PITWM, Manager at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville/Wilkins Township, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to to submit a review. I am sorry about the lack of service you experienced at our facility. I have reviewed your comments with the AGM who assisted you on Saturday with your lunch plans and you have received your Platinum bonus points at thetime of check in. My AGM will discuss the situation with our long term guests who have the three dogs and they are trying to keep them away from the desk area as much as possible.