“crappy delivery service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“crappy delivery service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I ordered take-out for my coworkers from this establishment. The food wasn't terrible tasting but it was a bit cold. I attribute this to the delivery man. He called our store and wanted to know where we were located inside the building. He then protested that he did not want to walk where we are located. He double parked in front of the building and security told him that if the police came by he would get a $200 ticket. So he sped around and parked in the nearest spot. He complained to security. Then he came into the store and complained that he had to walk and said next time we have to go to the front door to get our food. Our store is down the hall, not very far at all, but I cannot leave our store unattended. The person on the phone did not give us a total so I could not meet the delivery man at the door until I knew the price. He was a very rude man and as my first experience with this place I will probably not order again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good prices, good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 3rd trip here and every time I had had great service. The employees always smile and are very personable which is odd to see at a buffet. They always have fresh food out an have a good sushi area. You can request them to make whatever kind you want.

“Great Chinese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service is usually very good. They make good recommendations based on what you like to eat. It doesn't look like anything special from outside but it's nice inside.

Visited May 2014
“Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

This hits all the notes perfectly. Lately,the wait is minimal, service is quick and efficient,, the food delicious and the decor is very nice for dates as well as for business meals. We love this place and we have enjoyed this for many years as our favorite Chinese restaurant.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank h m
Brechin, Ontario, Canada
“Great meals again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We make the China Palace an annual occurrence now while attending the Allegheny Sport, Boat and travel show in Monroeville. Great original recipe Chinese food and wonderful staff. The soups and appetizers as well as the main courses were great as usual!

• Visited February 2013