“Good all around experience”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Ranked #36 of 130 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I had lunch at China Palace with my mom. The service was very attentive and friendly. The food was tasty, reasonably priced, and a decent portion. The menu has a wide variety of options. I had the ginger salmon and would order it again. Overall good value and would recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank PensFan83

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I ordered take-out for my coworkers from this establishment. The food wasn't terrible tasting but it was a bit cold. I attribute this to the delivery man. He called our store and wanted to know where we were located inside the building. He then protested that he did not want to walk where we are located. He double parked in front of the building and security told him that if the police came by he would get a $200 ticket. So he sped around and parked in the nearest spot. He complained to security. Then he came into the store and complained that he had to walk and said next time we have to go to the front door to get our food. Our store is down the hall, not very far at all, but I cannot leave our store unattended. The person on the phone did not give us a total so I could not meet the delivery man at the door until I knew the price. He was a very rude man and as my first experience with this place I will probably not order again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 3rd trip here and every time I had had great service. The employees always smile and are very personable which is odd to see at a buffet. They always have fresh food out an have a good sushi area. You can request them to make whatever kind you want.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service is usually very good. They make good recommendations based on what you like to eat. It doesn't look like anything special from outside but it's nice inside.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This hits all the notes perfectly. Lately,the wait is minimal, service is quick and efficient,, the food delicious and the decor is very nice for dates as well as for business meals. We love this place and we have enjoyed this for many years as our favorite Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank h m