Days Inn Monroeville Pittsburgh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Monroeville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Property showing it's age. Could use a major rehab. It was clean, staff professional. It needs a major facelift inside and out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed 11 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I would have reviewed the amenities of this hotel if I was actually able to stay there. I had a reservation and was checking in late but upon arrival there was no one there to let me in. The sign on the door read "will be right back" but after ringing the buzzer, calling the hotel phone numbers and knocking on the windows of the lobby I still got no results. This went on for nearly 45 mins so I got fed up and left. I ended up sleeping in my car at a rest area off the highway. The hotel clerk did eventually call me after I was gone an said he was busy with a guest problem somewhere in the hotel. Although he was very apologetic and assured me my credit card would not be charged, a front desk employee should always be aware of what's going on at the front desk even when they step away for a few minutes. I have never encountered anything like this at any Days inn or Wyndham property before now and needless to say I am quite disappointed.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Minivanhighway
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We ended up with a smoking room and it smell bad. We couldn't change rooms. They were suppose to deordorize it the next night - but it still smell.
Blankets on the one bed were stained and had burn holes.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family