Stayed at the doubletree while in Pittsburgh house hunting in the east end. I was a little skeptical of the Doubletree, because I had a poor experience with a another Doubletree in the past. My worry was not justified. The hotel was clean, updated, and had excellent service. I will stay there again on an upcoming trip. I highly recommend.
It is a little outside of downtown, but just 5 minutes or so to Shadyside and Squirrel Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is adjacent to Monroeville Convention Center, which has over 100,000sq. ft. of meeting space, also located next to the Monroeville Mall with over 180 shops and restaurants. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center provides you spacious guest rooms featuring 32-inch flat-screen TV, large bath, and WiFi, complimentary parking, on-site restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Monroeville
- Monroeville Radisson