I typically stay at Hilton hotels because they have the best beds and I always sleep well here. Well they made sure to continue that by having a Sleep Number bed in the room. I was generally pleased with that, but one thing I really disliked was that there was no fridge and no microwave in my room. For the price, I felt that was a bit of a rip-off as I generally book rooms for much cheaper at a basic Hampton Inn and always get at least a mini fridge and a microwave.
I wanted to have breakfast in the morning, but was unable to find it. I went where the front desk clerk told me but there wasn't a breakfast area there. So I was a bit disappointed with that.
I really liked the pool and hot tub. It was definitely nice unwinding and relaxing there. My room was clean and overall, it as a good stay. I'd stay here again, but I'd request that they have a microwave and fridge for me, especially for the price that was paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is adjacent to Monroeville Convention Center, which has over 100,000sq. ft. of meeting space, also located next to the Monroeville Mall with over 180 shops and restaurants. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center provides you spacious guest rooms featuring 32-inch flat-screen TV, large bath, and WiFi, complimentary parking, on-site restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Monroeville
- Monroeville Radisson