DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Monroeville, PA, United States
“Lovely Accomodations”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had such a positive experience here are the DoubleTree near Pittsburgh. There is a nice lounge to relax and watch the game. I enjoyed working out in the morning. The room was so spacious and there are free weights available!! Everyone was so friendly. My room was near perfect. I had a good night's rest on a comfortable bed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write about us on this website. I am happy you had a great stay. Our rooms are very spacious and the new beds are wonderful. I will pass your comments on to our team. We look forward to having you return in the near future and please have safe travels.

Lance Rihn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Oswego, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our room was clean, and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again if I was back in the area!! I was in the area for an author signing event and the room where the event was held was a nice size and clean as well.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

monroeville, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Overall excellent experience. Very beautiful and clean hotel and the location is nice too. The check-in was quick, easy and very friendly staff. I came in for an overnight stay only and had a meeting to attend the next day. The hotel staff were willing to hold on to my luggage in a locked area at the hotel while I attended my meeting.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful review of your most recent stay with us here in Monroeville Pa. I would also like to thank you for being a guest of ours. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay as well as our front desk team and their timely and efficient check in, our spacious guest rooms and I hope you had a chance to enjoy our famous Chocolate chip cookie. . Again, thank you for your kind words and being a guest of ours. We hope to see you soon, Safe travels!

Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Really nice hotel. Needs a smoker friendly area. As a smoker, I think the Hotel needs to provide a place to sit down and smoke, with protection from the rain. a little something more than "just sit on the wall outside the front door", like I was told when I asked if there was a designated smoking area. The wall was cold, but OK, it had no protection from the rain.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The staff were incredibly friendly. A pool caretaker even brought out balls and toys for the kids in the pool. The beds were comfortable, and the room service tasty though expensive. One warning, and unexpected, the warm cookies when you arrive, had nuts. I'm not sure if this is a consistent recipe, but I was a little sad as I'm allergic to walnuts.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
springboro, United States
Reviewed 18 October 2013

we wanted to be close to the country club, with moderate cost and location. And it is. the bathroom was a bit small. And the restaurant would due well to have a view to the outside. all in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Brazil, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This DoubleTree is a very nice hotel, but it's not 5-stars by any means. The corner King rooms are very spacious, but they are not quiet. There are connecting doors to rooms on either side and if the adjoining guests are loud, you'll definitely know it. The restaurant is very good, perhaps a bit on the pricey side, but not outrageously so. The food was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Cost of the rooms varies a lot and I've yet to get a good explanation as to why.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel in Monroeville. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel while you were here. I will pass your comments onto my Food and Beverage Director as we are always looking for ways to improve every guests stay. Again thank you for your comments and we look forward to see you again in the near future.