DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed here for a night in November and was pleasantly surprised at the updated rooms and service. Had stayed here a few years ago and was extremely disappointed, but what a difference a few years makes. Rooms have been updated, restaurant was updated and the service was great. Would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.

Room Tip: Stayed on the top floor in a corner suite. Good view and nice room with all the amentities. Good v...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and the renovations to our guest rooms and restaurant. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with our team member service. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Horsham, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable also with being patience while I checked in. This is definitely a place that I would recommend to my business partners. Along with the luxury and location the Double Tree is an Oasis in the middle of no where.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and the service and knowledge of our front desk staff. We strive to make great impressions and are always happy to hear that a guest is willing to recommend our property for business or personal accommodations. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was impressed with the room. It was nice to have a sofa in the room. I used the workout room. It was very nice. I used the pool and hot tub and was Impressed. The pool towels were high quality. The food in the restaurant was very good. My husband was in town for an interview that was going to be done at 2:00. I asked for a later checkout so that I didn't have to hang out in the lobby for a long time. I was told that I couldn't stay past 12:00 without paying a fee. I understand if the hotel was full but it was a weekday and definitely not full. I have been to other places across the country with my husband and most will let you stay until 1:00 or even 2:00. I am also a Hilton honors member but no special treatment because of it. I had to hang out in the lobby. :(

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for making us aware of your experience during your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the menu selections in our restaurant, guest room, fitness club, and pool and hot tub. It is a new policy to charge a nominal fee for late check-outs, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you. We take your comments very seriously and appreciate the opportunity to make things right. When your travel plans bring you back to our property, please allow us to treat your family to breakfast in our Share Restaurant & Lounge; we offer buffet, continental and a la carte options. It is our privilege to serve you.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Clean spacious rooms, VERY friendly staff, excellent parking, easy access to the highway. My Mom and I also enjoyed the breakfast-- I recommend the stuffed french toast! Delicious! The area is about 20 min from downtown Pittsburgh by car (in no traffic, that is), but has easy access to a mall right across the street, and there are many chain restaurants nearby.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and our central location offering access to the major highways and attractions of Pittsburgh. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with our spacious guest rooms, friendly team members, free parking and breakfast. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Mt Airy, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Confortable and conveinet hotel and services and has great access to the highways without having to see or hear them. The staff are very friendly and unbelievably helpfull. Comes in handy when having to visit lots of spread out family over the holidays.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and our central location offering access to the major highways and attractions of Pittsburgh. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with our friendly and helpful team members. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Cleveland, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The staff was great. Good place to stay! Clean and comfortable. Good location to everything you need. Highways, dining, shopping, and ect. Hotel has everything you need as well. Pool, internet, gym, restaurant, ect.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and our central location offering access to the major highways and attractions of Pittsburgh. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with our clean and comfortable guest rooms and the convenience of Monroeville Mall featuring over 120 stores and restaurants just across the street. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Montecito, California
Reviewed 2 December 2013

So why is this a 3 star review besides the location which is just funny. Well It has nice people but when it comes to service the level is just OK. they do share lots of cookies which is nice. We rented the best room they had. Got to the room and there was one towel and a single tube of shampoo. The room was a corner suite which meant they took a regular room worth of furniture and a 24 inch TV and put it in a double size room. The heating system is the old time in the room compressor system so that when the compressor kicks on at 12 and 2 and 4Am it makes a loud thud and wakes you. When the people walk by the door and there is an inch of space under it there is noise. When people close their doors they do so with a thud. There is just very little that is nice about this place other than it is inexpensive and if you have to be in Monroeville it is located there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for providing your feedback about your most recent stay with us here in Cranberry Township. I am glad to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us including our team members, the Garden Grille and Bar, our guest rooms, and all of the amenities Cranberry Township has to offer. I am glad your family and friends enjoyed their time at our Garden Bar after such a special day! I hope everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding as well as enjoying their time here with us. I will personally share your feedback with our team members including our housekeeping department to ensure the cleaning times are most convenient for our guest. Thank you again for being a guest of ours and for also providing your kind feedback. Thank you!

Murphysoutlaw

Bloomfield, New Jersey

“Absolutely fantastic.”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 3 days ago NEW

Everything about this hotel met or, in most cases, exceeded my expectations. The staff were very friendly and helpful despite being busy taking care of the wide diversity of the other guests and their needs.

Stayed November 20135 of 5 stars Value

Ask Murphysoutlaw about Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry

Zena S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review
Dear Murphysoutlaw,

I would first like to thank you for being a guest of ours and for also providing your kind review about our property here in Cranberry Township. I am more than pleased to see our team, property, and amenities exceeded and met your expectations. Our team focuses on the personal delivery of exceptional service to each of our guests. Again, thank you for your review on our property and for also being a guest of ours. Safe Travels!

Haywan F

Toronto, Canada

“Great Stay”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 6 days ago NEW

We recently spent two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cranberry Pennsylvania. Hotel staff was very friendly - so nice to see their smiles and receive warm greetings. Everything in our room exceeded our expectations - so clean - we will definitely stay there again. A great stay!!

Dear Haywan F,

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also sharing your kind words about our property. I am excited to see that your expectations were exceeded during your stay with us and that you enjoyed our clean guest rooms and our warm welcoming team members. All of our team members strive to create an excellent stay for all of our guests and I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us here in Cranberry Township. Again, thank you for your kind words and being a guest of ours. We hope to see you soon, safe travels!

4 helpful votes

Cheryl C

Culpeper, Virginia, United States

“Grandma's 90th Birthday”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 1 week ago

We had several rooms at this property as we were in the area for Grandma's 90th birthday celebration. This hotel was perfect for all of us. The rooms were so clean with a nice fragrance to them, the dinner in the restaurant was delicious with good sized portions and a perfect view of the beautiful waterfall in the lobby, and the pool was perfect to keep the little ones busy and happy for a good while. The staff was more than cordial and helpful. Located close to shopping and restaurants. We will stay in this hotel when we are visiting again. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Dear Cheryl C,

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also sharing your review of your most recent stay with us here in Cranberry Township. First I would like to say Happy 90th Birthday to your Grandmother! We are happy to see you and your family enjoyed your stay with us from our beautiful waterfall in our lobby, our clean guest rooms, the Garden Grille and our team members. Again, thank you for your kind words and for being a guest of ours. We hope to see you soon! Thank you!

Rhonda B

Rochester Mn., United States

“Warm Friendly Hilton”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 1 week ago

Really a nice nice Hilton Garden Inn. Its close to everything. Fantastic food, gorgeous lobby, bar, dinner area. Clean, quiet and quick, courteous, professional staff. Stay over with confidence!!! AAAAA+++++

Dear Rhonda B,

Thank you for providing your kind review of your most recent stay with us here in Cranberry Township. I am more than excited to see your AAAA++++ rating! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our hospitable team members, open lobby area including the Garden Grille and Bar, and our clean comfortable guest rooms. We hope to see you and your family for your future return to the Cranberry Township area. Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also providing this wonderful review of your most recent stay with us, Safe Travels!

Dan C

Litchfield Park, United States

“Individual”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 1 week ago

Our room was well appointed and included a microwave and a refrigerator. The lobby was beautiful; the waterfall was a focal point. The staff were friendly and professional. There was ample, close parking. A multitude of restaurants and shops were nearby. I definitely recommend this for business or leisure travelers.

Dear Dan C,

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also providing your wonderful review of our property here in Cranberry Township. I am more than pleased to see you enjoyed our open lobby area including the beautiful waterfall upon entering the hotel as well as our comfortable guest rooms. Our team members strive to deliver the highest level of service, and our location has great access to many amenities Cranberry has to offer. Again, thank you for your kind words and for being a guest of ours. We hope to see you on any future travels to the area. Thank you!

Kristen B

“Hilton Garden Pittsburgh”

4 of 5 starsReviewed 2 weeks ago

Very professional, clean and pleasant hotel. It snowed the last night we stayed at the hotel (unexpectedly) and the front desk had a brush to clean off our car. The breakfast is a great deal ($4.99 for oatmeal, toast, fruit, coffee, etc.).

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business5 of 5 stars Value
4 of 5 stars Service

Dear Kristen B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind review about our property here in Cranberry Township and for also being a guest of ours. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and our high level of professionalism, cleanliness, and hospitality. Since it is the winter season, we strive to have all possible amenities available to our guests during the season changes. Again, thank you for your kind words as well as being a guest of ours. Safe Travels!

David A. H

Boston, United States

“Convenient and Business friendly”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff at this location is friendly and helpful and the overall appearance and condition are quite good. Great hot breakfast and comfortable main lobby. The location is convenient to many restaurants, main highways, but not near downtown Pittsburgh. So its great if your business is in the suburbs NW of downtown.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business4 of 5 stars Value
4 of 5 stars Location

Ask David A. H about Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry

Dear David A. H,

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also providing this kind review about your most recent stay with us here in Cranberry Township. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall stay with us including our great location, condition of our property and our delicious cook to order breakfast in our Garden Grille. Again, thank you for being a guest of ours and we hope to see you next time you are in the area! Safe Travels!

David D

Hamilton, Canada

“Great Stopover for Steelers Game!!”

5 of 5 starsReviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean new hotel. Clean comfortable room. Fantastic cooked to order breakfast. Great value. Shopped at Grove City all day and were heading to the Steelers game next day. Perfect place for a stopover. Lots of restaurant choices very close by.

Dear David D,

Thank you for being a guest of ours and for also providing your feedback about your most recent stay with us here in Cranberry Township. We hope you had a great time at the Steelers game and shopping at the Grove City outlets. Our location is great for the amenities our area and nearby areas provide. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our amenities we have to offer such as our delicious cook to order breakfast, guest rooms, and our high level of service we deliver to our guests. Again, thank you for being a guest of ours and providing your kind words. Safe Travels!

1-10 of 179 reviews
«12...18»

Still looking for a hotel?

Highly rated hotels in or near Cranberry Township

Hyatt Place Cranberry4.5 of 5 stars195 reviews

Pittsburgh Marriott North4.5 of 5 stars160 reviews

Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh -...4.0 of 5 stars124 reviews

View all 11 hotels in Cranberry Township, ranked by popularity

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry

Address: 2000 Garden View Lane, Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Phone Number: 855-277-5057

Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Cranberry Township

Bar/LoungeFitness CenterFree High-Speed InternetFree ParkingKitchenetteRestaurantRoom ServiceSuitesSwimming PoolWheelchair access

Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Cranberry Township

Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry 3*
Reservation Options:TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.
Manage your listing

Related hotels...

5 of 5 stars 69 Reviews

4.5 of 5 stars 195 Reviews

4.5 of 5 stars 160 Reviews

Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry

Browse nearby

Hotels (11) | Restaurants (72) | Things to Do (3)

Interactive map

4 of 5 stars Service

Dear Kristen B,

David A. H

Boston, United States

“Convenient and Business friendly”

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business4 of 5 stars Value
4 of 5 stars Location

Ask David A. H about Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry

Dear David A. H,

David D

Hamilton, Canada

“Great Stopover for Steelers Game!!”

Dear David D,

1-10 of 179 reviews
«12...18»

Still looking for a hotel?

Highly rated hotels in or near Cranberry Township

Hyatt Place Cranberry4.5 of 5 stars195 reviews

Pittsburgh Marriott North4.5 of 5 stars160 reviews

Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh -...4.0 of 5 stars124 reviews

View all 11 hotels in Cranberry Township, ranked by popularity

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry

4.5 of 5 stars 195 Reviews

4.5 of 5 stars 160 Reviews

Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry

Browse nearby

Hotels (11) | Restaurants (72) | Things to Do (3)

Interactive map

42 friends have been to Cranberry Township & nearby towns

Thank you for providing your feedback about your most recent stay with us here in Monroeville Pa. I am glad you enjoyed the cookies and your overall stay. I will pass on your feedback to the team to ensure these areas get corrected. All our guest rooms do have a 32 inch flat screen television and on the next renovation they will be upgraded to a larger size. Again I will personally share your feedback with our team member to ensure we are improving on the areas you mentioned. Thank you again for being a guest of ours and also providing your feedback.

Lance Rihn