“Miss the Former Hotel called Radisson.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Plainfield, IL, United States
“Miss the Former Hotel called Radisson.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

No tables to set our drinks or food on. And they couldn't find any tables in the hotel to accommodate us! They suggested using the desk. Comfy beds but carpet needed vacuuming. Noisy but they sent a security officer to resolve problem twice. Great workout area. Food is average tasting.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for making us aware of your experience during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the disturbances that occurred on your floor by other guests and that the carpet in your room was not vacuumed thoroughly. We take your comments very seriously and appreciate the opportunity to make things right. When your travel plans bring you back to our property, please allow us to treat your family to breakfast in our Share Restaurant & Lounge. It is our privilege to serve you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Phoenixville, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have stayed here many times. Comfortable warm. Good restaurant. Location centrally is good. Near the Monroeville Mall. Decent restaurants around. As a Hilton Honors member the penthouse suites are nice with large ceiling, desk and king size bed. Restaurant staff are friendly. Cookie is always warm

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and appreciated the size and features of the guest rooms. Our property is conveniently located across from Monroeville Mall, featuring over 120 stores and restaurants. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Overall, service was great and parking was easy. Did not eat here as we were visiting family. We had a corner room on the top floor because of our Hilton Honors status. Overall, the room was fine but it was huge and the ceilings were at least 20 feet high, if not 30. Although it seems odd to complain about too much room, because of the extreme height of the ceiling everything in the room seemed tiny and the effect was weird. I would stay in the hotel again but not in any room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor have ridiculously high ceilings
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing your comments about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us, the service you received and the convenience of parking during your family travel. A king deluxe room or a double queen room will surely provide more comfortable accommodations during your next visit. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you!
Salt Rock, United States
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Lobby has nice space to gather when the kids are around and a bar when they aren't. Linens are luxurious, in room coffee not so much, but coffee was available in the lobby in the morning. Rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and the size of the guest rooms during your family travel. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with our lobby and lounge areas. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Canton
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have stayed at this location in the past and have always received excellent service. I stayed here one night due to a family member passing. It has always been a good experience staying here. The parking is close. It is near hotels and stores. The Mall is located across the parking lot. I would recommend staying here for business and other reasons.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed excellent service and would recommend us for both business and personal travel. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This hotel is an excellent hotel with a swimming pool and it offers an excellent breakfast. It means that I received my breakfast at the end of the time for breakfast with no problem. I was very surprised with very reasonable price for breakfast on one side and on another side with some healthy choice offered for the breakfast. Pleasant surprises continued at the dinner too. My quesadillas were made on some new way to me and still very tasty. The food which I took away was carefully packed. The service was fast and nice. Unfortunately, on my second day there, somebody had an accident and the swimming pool was closed that day. Of course, we may not blame this hotel for that. Actually, it shows that the hotel takes care about that issue seriously. In addition, I appreciate that this hotel has grate location but still aside of a noisy traffic. My room was clean and quite. I saw that this hotel is a pet friendly. I don’t have a pet but this opportunity is fine with me. The hotel has a great location as a part of the Monroeville Mall. Since I already had great experience with this hotel, I chose this hotel again despite that I didn't have my businesses in this town than at the town relatively close by but with hotels which are below my expectations.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and took an opportunity to visit our indoor swimming pool. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with your meals and service in the Share Restaurant & Lounge. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Belding, United States
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Fantastic amenities! The room was beautiful and spacious. Our stay was enhanced by the staff and how well they made us and our dog feel welcomed. We were surprised by the size of the room and very happy that it had double sinks.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that our staff made your dog feel welcomed as well. Also, I am glad you were satisfied with the size and amenities of your guest room. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!