“Hilton DoubleTree - 5 Stars for Excellence”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Minersville, United States
“Hilton DoubleTree - 5 Stars for Excellence”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our stay at the Hilton DoubleTree was a wonderful experience. Both Staff & Room accommodations were excellent. Our check-in was speedy, the room nicely appointed and spotless, room service was delicious and timely, and staff helped us with every request we made. We travel frequently, and I would highly recommend this hotel as one of the best.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for being our guest at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were satisfied a clean and comfortable guest room, our efficient and delicious Room Service, and our friendly and helpful staff. We strive to make great impressions and are always happy to hear that our hotel will be recommended for accommodations.

Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Pittsburg, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Double Tree while visiting Pittsburg, PA. The staff were very helpful, the room clean and comfortable and the breakfast each morning excellent. We will choose this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 15 May 2014

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and find our hotel to be clean and comfortable, our staff to be very helpful, and enjoyed breakfast in our Share Restaurant and Lounge.

GTA, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2014

That was my only disappointment upon arrival. We did arrive around 11pm, but I was looking forward to that cookie ;) Price wise: A little on the higher side for not staying in the city, but cleanliness and helpful staff was a good trade off.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being our guest at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for making us aware of your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to make it right.

I am glad you were satisfied with our clean guest rooms and the service of our team members. I apologize that you did not receive our signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon check-in. I will speak with our Rooms Division Manager and Executive Chef to ensure that we are properly supplied with cookies for later check-ins.

Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you.
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 May 2014

So many times people in the service industry don't get thanks for what they do. I'm here to say thanks to the staff at this hotel. They're fantastic. They are happy and there to meet your every need. I came in after a long work day and even longer drive and they totally lifted my mood. I forgot my phone charger an after learning this the manager offered me his personal charger for as long as I needed it. May seem like a minor detail but that kind of service in today's world down right impresses me. Good work.

• Stayed May 2014

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were impressed by the excellent customer service and friendliness of our team members. It is our goal to make our guests feel welcomed and accommodate each request to the best of our ability.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The only reason I am rating this hotel as average is because it is in need of a makeover- the rooms are quite dated and the general decor is a little stale. The service, however was quite good and the location is convenient to I-76. Additionally I was impressed by the fitness center; it was clean and had the right equipment to get the job done. I am grateful that they do offer pet friendly rooms, so I feel a little guilty about the average rating, but I have to call them as I see them. With some remodeling they would certainly deserve an above average or excellent rating. Nonetheless, if you are traveling with a pet, the Doubletree Pittsburgh / Monroeville is an excellent choice- if you are lucky enough to snag one of the limited pet friendly rooms.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for being our guest at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were satisfied with our central location offering access to the major highways and attractions of Pittsburgh, fitness center, and pet friendly guest rooms. We do have future plans to update our interior decor and aesthetic.

Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I really liked this hotel, the staff were very friendly. loved my room and the beds and extremely comfortable. The only down side is I didn't find a refrigerator in the room. The breakfast buffet is extremely reasonable. They have a great lounge to relax. It is in the Monroeville Mall which makes it a perfect location for visitors. Rakes about 12-15 min to reach the city.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 May 2014

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were satisfied with a comfortable guest room, pricing of our breakfast buffet, ambiance of our Share Lounge and the convenience of Monroeville Mall directly across the street from our property. On your next visit, refrigerators can be requested from the Front Desk based on availability.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Beds were really comfortable and staff was friendly. Breakfast buffet was great- a lot of choices. The bathrooms were very clean- I went with my family and we had 3 rooms all on the same floor- they were very nice about accommodating our request- I highly recommend staying here or in any Double Tree hotel !

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were satisfied with the comfortable guest room, clean bathrooms, variety of the breakfast buffet and our friendly, accommodating team members. We strive to make great impressions and are always happy to hear that our hotel will be recommended for accommodations.