“Back again for another nice stay”

Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Youngstown, Ohio
“Back again for another nice stay”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This has to be the best value in Monroeville because you get a really nice room for an economy price. Tried a competitor across the street who was sold out. Got a king size bed and a good night sleep. Thanks Ben.

Room Tip: Get the king size bed, very good.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
RedMonroeville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for reviewing my property. I am glad you have chosen to return. We provide clean, comfortable and affordable lodging for all of our guests. I will make sure to share your remarks with Ben.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Westbrook, Maine
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We went to thr Red Roof Inn for a Cheering comp and were very skeptical when we arrived.
We were greeted by Beveryly at the front desk who was able to help acommodate us and she went above and beyond to help us with our needs.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
I am always excited to hear from guests that our staff and accommodations are so delightful. It is so wonderful to hear such great things about our Teams Customer Service! We try extremely hard to make sure we deliver on quality and service. I am pleased to know that the service delivered by Beverly exceeded your expectations. We look forward to providing you with lodging needs when your travel/work plans bring you back to the Monroeville area.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a post about your positive experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels!
Mount Prospect, Illinois
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Newly renovated rooms are good, decent place to stay if you don't plan to spend much time in the hotel. Got a good night's sleep on a stop during a road trip. The room was better than I expected. The traffic between Monroeville and Pittsburgh can get quite bad during rush hour, so if you plan to go in to the city, keep that in mind when planning your day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! At Red Roof Inn we pride our self on providing our guests with comfortable, clean and affordable rooms.

It is so wonderful to hear such great things about our Inn, we try extremely hard to make sure we deliver on quality and service. I am pleased to know that our comfy bedding package and New Renovation exceeded your expectations. We look forward to providing you with lodging needs when your travel/work plans bring you back to the Monroeville area.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a post about your positive experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with the staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels!
Cherry Tree, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were having a hard time finding a hotel for our wedding night and Red Roof Inn popped up, Great Price and I was skeptical at first but I was overwhelmed with the amazing Hospitality we received! We were greeted by Beverly who went above and beyond her job to accommodate us. There was even a wedding package for us in our room! Clean room, wonderful service and a friendly atmosphere. I couldn't have asked for more, Thank you Red Roof Inn!!! We will definitely be back in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pittsburgh E- Monroeville Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with Beverly. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

BeanTown
Reviewed 15 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

+ Looked like the room interiors had been renovated recently.
+ Friendly staff
- Not so good AC/heater
- Tiny bathroom
- Shady surroundings
-Many occupants of other rooms were smoking in the public area
-Corridors and walkways are poorly lit and dirty

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank A R
RedMonroeville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pittsburgh E - Monroeville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues with the A/C noise and in regards to guest smoking we have recently transitioned to non-smoking in all of our guest rooms. So we have areas through out the property that guest are permitted to smoke and this is to help keep our guest rooms clean and smoke free, as you can see with all of our other Trip Advisor reviews we truly pride ourselves with consistently delivering superior service to our guest.

I can assure you that corrective measures was taken to all of our guest service representatives to ensure all of our guests leave feeling confident, significant & delighted while staying at our location in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business and feedback. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof Inn the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,

Pittsburgh E – Monroeville
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stay at this Red Roof inn every year when I am in Monroeville for an annual military antiques show. I earned two free nights, which I used for this stay. It is a great place with nice rooms. The employees are very nice. The only thing that I didn't like was that my neighbors on the first night; had a BBQ grill outside their room and were cooking. They were contractors, but I am pretty sure that this is against fire code regulations. If not, it is everywhere else. Also, it is a non-smoking hotel. I am a non-smoker, so it at first seems to be a good thing. The problem is that everyone who does smoke; stands outside their rooms smoking, having loud conversations, etc. But I will stay here again next year. Two rabbit ears up!!

(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Room Tip: No internet on first floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

General Manager III
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh East(Monroeville)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Super Clean!! In room coffee, micro and fridge, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, great new décor, comfy bed, quiet property, with the exception of outdoor entry, I compare the experience and comfort of the room to Quality Inn or LaQuinta rooms that cost on the average $25-40 more in the same areas. I travel frequently and after trying the Choice rewards and Laquinta programs found RR to be the best overall value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

General Manager III
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh East(Monroeville)