“Rude”

Good for: Child-friendly
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Rude”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband went in with a SpinSaver deal we had purchased. The manager said he never issued any deals and he would not honor the $10 coupon. Really? Bad customer service. I called SpinSaver for a refund and they told me they had a similar problem with that store a few days ago but the manager had informed SpinSaver that it had been an uninformed employee and they were accepting the coupons. Clearly not the case. Go elsewhere, there's lots of great sandwich options in the area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank yell26

Norristown
“Store hours????”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I don't know how good the food is because they are never open at night! Lots of good hoagie places have hours until 9:00pm or after when this place is long closed! What's up? I want to buy some hoagies!!

Visited August 2013
Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States
“Go Elswhere!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

service was average at best and it looks like they have a new owner, the lady who managed it before is no longer there. They do not come close to living up to the lees tradition. Go elsewhere!

• Visited July 2013
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I am writing this review after an attempt to give this Lees a 2nd chance.
My first experience was a couple of months ago. After calling in my order, I was told that I had to pay cash because the credit card machine was not working. That was fine but I had to make a longer trip in a snow storm to an ATM before picking up. I went to pick up my 2 sandwiches. The place was empty and they still managed to make the wrong sandwich for me. I asked for a cheesesteak hoagie and got a plain cheesesteak. I was charged for the cheesesteak hoagie which was more expensive. I called them about it and received a half-hearted apology. I did not return the sandwich because the streets were getting bad.
My experience today...I called to place an order and this was the conversation:
An annoyed voice answers and says "Lees Hoagies". I say: "yes, I would like to place a take-out order for 2 sandwiches" . He says (again annoyed):"you want WHAT". After repeating myself, he says : " yeah, well, look, you're goin to be waitin a while, there's like 15 before you." I told him to forget my call and I proceeded to order from a different place.
I am just stunned at how terrible this place is with their customer service! It is a shame because the sandwiches are pretty good here but I can not do business with this place ever again!

• Visited May 2013
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Over priced and not very good”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The hoagies were more than other places and were not very good. They charged me for a roll with seeds and sauce for my steak sandwich. The tuna was so very dry. I threw most of it out. Ugh! Worst hoagies ever and overpriced as well!

• Visited April 2012