Rodeway Inn Conference Center
US$119
Staybridge.com
US$118
US$126
Joseph Ambler Inn(North Wales)
US$189
US$112
HolidayInn.com
US$118
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

Perhaps Montgomeryville, like Pottstown is on the fringe of Philly or some kind of corporate area as motels on pricey side there. Adequate king room - clean, some modern fixtures, older desk and coat closet. They indicate online if the room is best for 2-3 or 4-5. Not a lot of TV channels, lineup didn't match guide on top of TV and no ESPN in March! plus some channels fuzzy (see photo). Maybe because it's part of Choice Hotels now adds to the price. Didn't have a dog along but noted a $25 fee. Took the advice to get a room in the "U". Left before breakfast as usual. Signage could be better at night. Overall nice enough but a little more than I'd want to pay for this room.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank dogtired2010
GM-PA335RI, Manager at Rodeway Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thanks for taking some time to share your experience. We appreciate the feed back. We have replaced a number of television receivers to improve the reception and we do our best to keep our rates lower then the other hotels in the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I checked in to this place, now called Rodeway Inn, and after seeing the condition of the room i left. First, i had asked for a room with fridge & microwave. I was told price was $69. I get there & i'm told it would be $10 extra for the fridge & micro. The room was shabby & soooo outdated. The microwave had crusted food inside & the fridge smelled terrible. The room had a very strong smell of urine. I was told that since i was a female traveling alone they would put me close to reception. I asked if they had problems there & they said, no, we have the cops around all the time. Hmmmm? After seeing the condition of the room, i promptly left. The lady at reception was very kind, cancelled my reservation, & refunded me. I guess she's used to people leaving after they see the terrible accomodations! I would not recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Lillyput918

Your feedback is most appreciated. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you noticed. I have reviewed your concerns with our housekeeping staff and taken measures to prevent these sorts of things from happening.
Since our property is rather spread out, our policy to offer preferred locations to single female and elderly guest is usually appreciated as a courtesy.
Our positive relationship with the local authorities has proven to be a mutually agreeable arrangement to prevent and deter undesirable activity on or around the premises.
Thank You.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

place to flop, things looking outdated-but as mentioned by others here, the beds are actually comfortable and there are a couple of smoking rooms for us throwbacks. As average can be is where this place is at, didn't have any experiences like others of infestation, etc. Door access key system is outdated, I bet there is a hack for it somewhere out there.

Room Tip: away from the road makes a huge difference
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkAXA
Reviewed 13 August 2012

8/11/2012 We checked in to this hotel (Now Rodeway Conference Center), and checked right out again. The two double beds in our room were infested with bed bugs. The room next to us also found bed bugs. The desk attendant was very nice and accommodating in processing the refund. Always check the beds for bugs before settling in.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Have stayed here 3 times before and found it ok. This time, pet fee of $25/night made it less than average. Not sure if change of ownership to "Rodeway Inn" had impact or not. Noise in parking lot, room was outdated, breakfast was so-so...not worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family