Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport Coraopolis
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$151
US$141
US$128
Hotwire.com
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$68
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suiteoutdoor poolsocial hourmain buildingmontour traillong term stayspecial shoutmarriott propertiespittsburgh airportextended staytaking carefull kitchenfire piteach morningstores and restaurantswaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Our room was very clean and comfortable. There was a living space, kitchenette and private bedroom. Lots of closet space. Beds were comfortable and Staff was very helpful.
I will look for other Residence Inn properties where ever I vacation

Room Tip: Not all rooms have private bedrooms
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank swaid
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Each May our girls' volleyball club from Ontario, Canada participates in the East Coast Junior Volleyball Championships and we wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else while in Pittsburgh! The staff are friendly and attentive; the best hotel customer service! The rooms are clean and comfortable; this hotel is ideally situated a short drive to the Convention Centre where the volleyball tournament is held. Their kitchen staff willingly opens up the hot breakfast bar early to allow our athletes to eat before leaving! I know of no other hotel that would do that so willingly! Three years in a row we have reserved the outdoor bbq grill at poolside for a Club potluck bbq and each year the staff have been so helpful in ensuring that the gas in on and we have chairs for everyone to sit ........ above and beyond is how I best describe the customer service at this hotel property! Marriott should be proud to know that the Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport represents the chain in a fabulous manner.

Room Tip: Talk to Dan Yancosek for group rates if required.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank mommajaygen
Reviewed 4 June 2011

My overall opinion of the Marriot
chain of hotels has changed drastically over the last year...now I
BELIEVE that from Corperate staff to housecleaning staff the work ethic is fantastic, the staff sincere, the hotel stay enjoyable! In today's
economy we, the consumer, need to
Know what companies are standing behind their mission statements!
I am PROUD to be a platinum member of the Marriott Rewards
Club! This week at the RI was very
pleasant, the Manager Dan, went out of his way to make us feel welcome, as did Ron, Kathy, Maggie, and Courtney'

• Stayed: May 2011
PITRA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport Coraopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

Deanna,

On behalf of our associates, thank you for selecting our hotel and recognizing our staff; I've shared your review with them.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2011

We stayed at RI Coraopolis for Mother's Day weekend (me, my husband, my mother, and our two daughters, ages 6 & 9). And this RI lived up to expectations. We generally reserve a two-bed, two-bath suite so that there is plenty of room after kids have been cooped up in a car all day. Check in was quick and easy, despite our late arrival. Bathrooms were clean, plenty of towels for everyone. The rooms are comfortable and easy to navigate for my mother, who has some physical disabilities. The beds in both bedrooms were comfortable, and the kids had no complaints sleeping on the pull-out. Breakfast each morning was wonderful, with plenty of variety for both light and hearty eaters. Fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, eggs, sausage, fresh waffles (my favorite!!), baked goods and more. Front desk staff was pleasant throughout our stay, and did little things to make my husband and I smile knowingly at eachother. Like what, you ask? Like roses for my mother and I at breakfast on Mother's Day. Like asking my children if they needed help getting anything from the breakfast buffet, asking if our stay was comfortable, if we needed anything.

This hotel chain is perfect for a family traveling with children because a) the space included in the suites allows for a little "alone" time b) the breakfast included EVERY day--for a family of 5, that's a minimum savings of $50/day!!! c) the full kitchen in each suite allows for actual cooking and/or food storage. (We didn't cook this trip because we were only there for two days, but on longer trips we have, and they're always stocked with all the equipment we need!!) Instead of eating out again and again, you can make your old favorites on your own schedule. d) If you're there on some weeknights, you even get FREE DINNER!!! How can that be a bad thing!? That's why I laugh at people who claim the RI is too expensive. When searching for rooms in Pittsburgh, this room was right in line with other quality hotels in the area, but included an actual breakfast.

Other benefits to this particular hotel: there are tons of restaurants in the immediate vicinity, as well as Target (for the things you forgot...). It's convenient to highways, and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Pittsburgh. I couldn't hear a single thing from any of our neighbors while we were in the suite, which is super nice!!

We came for a Pirates game, and to see the zoo. We'll be back again! And when we do, we'll be staying here.

The only complaint about the hotel came from my children, who didn't understand why the pool wasn't open yet.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
PITRA, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Pittsburgh Airport Coraopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2011

Gretchh97,

Our staff works tirelessly to provide exceptional service and experiences for all guests. On behalf of our associates, thank you for recognizing their efforts and for selecting our hotel during your stay in Pittsburgh.

We look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 18 April 2011

The room is kind of worn out with bumpy carpet, old carpet and they only have queen size bed. Most of the other Residence Inn hotels I have stayed in other areas are much better equipped with king size bed and flat panel TVs. The quality of food is bad. Bananas run out most of the time before breakfast ends. The fruit salad is often from the cans with a great deal of preserves and sugar. Having breakfast on the weekends is kind of like going to the zoo. Most food containers are empty. People would wait outside of the kitchen to get the food... Social hours during the week is kind of boring, too.

If you can find another Residence Inn stay at, go for the other choice for sure.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Mary,

Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience in both service and accommodations for all guests. Clearly, we did not live up to our standard.

Please accept my apology and know that your response has been reviewed with our team.