“Not nearly as good as the hype”

Primanti Bros. (Moon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have eaten at most of the Primanti Brothers locations in the Pittsburgh area. We had some friends in town so we took them there to have the "Pittsburgh sandwich". It did not compare with the meals I have had at their other locations. I spoke to the manager but he had no interest in hearing my complaint. That is fine with me because I am never going back.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

A couple people I work with kept on telling me that I needed to try Primanti Brothers and I finally did on my last trip to the Pittsburgh area. I had been warned that the sandwiches come with coleslaw and fries but I wasn't expecting them to be as big and good as they were.
The staff was amazing, very welcoming and were making sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Favorite place for sandwiches in Moon. The parking lot is always a mess, that could be improved, but the restaraunt is always great service and good food!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had dinner at Primanti Brothers while the Pittsburgh Penguins were playing a game, and there were tremendous specials. For $1.00 I ate the largest piece of pizza ever. Of course, I had to try one of the famous Primanti Brothers sandwiches with cole slaw and fries - delicious! The waitress was especially friendly, too. I would highly recommend this dining experience to anyone.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Great food at a great price! Happy Hour resulted in very nice beer prices. Service was friendly and pronto, checking on frequently. We will be back!

Been to Primanti Bros. (Moon)? Share your experiences!