“Good Food”

Primanti Bros. (Moon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Troy, Michigan
“Good Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed in a nearby hotel so wanted to walk to dinner, and eat at a local restaurant. This one was recommended. Ordered their side of wings, a personal pan pizza, and Caesar salad. I came from Buffalo the night before, so wanted to compare wings between 'original Buffalo' and Pittsburgh 'buffalo wings'. These were tasty, but small and less meaty. Nice to have a variety of sauces on them. Pizza was good and flavorful. Caesar salad was very good.

1 Thank Jim M

Illinois
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband saw this restaurant on the Food Network. We went downtown Pittsburgh, but it was Easter and it was closed. On our way back from conducting business, we saw one of the restaurants on University Blvd. and gave it a try. My husband loved the sandwich, but thought it had a little too much coleslaw on it for his palate. He will order it with a little less coleslaw next time. I had the chicken wings (BBQ and honey mustard) and they were great. We also had the loaded potato wedges, which were delicious. We will definitely return if ever in the area again. The customer service was fast and polite. Our server had a wonderful personality. The Pittsburgh area is a beautiful place to visit.

Visited April 2014
“Lives up to the hype!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

The food was too good for words, the staff were super friendly!!!! Loved it!!! I had a slice of pizza, garlic & Parmesan wings and 3 sandwiches to go. The pizza and wings were outstanding.

• Visited May 2014
Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Where's the Beef?”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Seems the sandwiches are getting smaller. I order the same exact thing every time I go (which is only about 4-6 times per year), so I should know the sandwiches aren't the same as they used to be. The first time the manager was very helpful and understanding. The last time was last week. Different manager who didn't seem to care too much to help me. He did have more meat put on my sandwich, which solved my problem, but he wasn't too excited about doing it.

Cooper City, Florida
“Sandwiches with fries & coleslaw on the bun”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

"Everything between the bread" is the specialty of this place. There is a wide variety of sandwiches, and the pizza is good as well. This is a Pittsburgh area institution and they draw a good crowd for lunch and dinner. A good spot for quality, reasonably priced comfort food and a beer.