“Delicious food, delivered fast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cardello Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Delicious food, delivered fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We were too tired to eat in a restaurant and the La Quinta had their menu. Very easy to order online. Food was delicious. Delivered at promised time. One of our best meals in Pittsburgh

PA
“Not Recommended”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was so super excited to see a new pizza place in Moon Township!!!! Then I tried it!!! And spent the evening with stomach pains and throwing up in my back yard!!! I ordered the chicken and steak salad. What a disappointment for the low low price of $11.99! It's a container full of head lettuce (I know many people like it but I do NOT as there are absolutely no nutrients in it...waste of food...and for $11.99 I expect real greens!) barely any real veggies...maybe 2 tomatoes??? I think I got 2 cucumbers too. The chicken was dry dry dry...like chewing on beef jerky! The "steak" was the kicker for me. There was no "steak" but instead frozen crap gyro meat!! Who wants gyro meat unless they are ordering a gyro or a Greek salad?? It is NOT steak!! I wanted sirloin...beef...STEAK on my steak salad! Anyway...after eating most of it I had stomach pains and started vomiting!! The remainder went to the animals in my back yard!

My boyfriend tried one of the specialty pizzas and he ended up with stomach issues as well!!!! it was the first time in his ENTIRE life he threw a "fresh" pizza away!!! Over half the pizza ended up in the garbage!!! He even made a call to find out who they could be reported too if he ended up with food poisoning as he was sick for hours after throwing the pizza away.

So...make your own opinion...but I definitely won't ever order from them again.

Visited March 2014