“Awesome Villa in a Tranquil Environment”
spacious living room, kitchen, and 10 seater dining table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
spacious living room, kitchen, and 10 seater dining table
Javanese inspired design
1800 square meter of rice terrace in the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
aldo m
“Awesome Villa in a Tranquil Environment”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed this villa for 3days. Very pleasant indeed with spacious modern main villa nestled with traditional villa. Nice living room and kitchen with direct view to the pool and paddy fields. Perfect for family and friends..

Just 5mins by motorcycle to the nearest beach. 10 mins to the nearby attraction such as Deus and few cafes.

Christel...
“Fantastic Experience, Modern and Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in November 2016

This villa is amazing! I was here with some friends when the villa just opened. The villa is in a great location - Canggu area. It is quiet, surrounded by rice fields and small river, and it only takes 5-10 min. drive to convenient stores, restaurants, bars and beach club. The Villa is very modern with Indonesian touch in each room. I’m so in love with all the bedrooms!!! They are so big, large balcony to view the rice fields, and have fantastic bathrooms too!! The living room is also very big and very modern. This place makes me feel like I’m in my honeymoon.. It is definitely a 5 star villa for me and my friends!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Topher W
“Never had a more relaxing time”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Bali is an exciting place and such a relaxing environment, but I could have stayed right there at the villa the whole time and been perfectly happy. The furnishing and amenities where fantastic and you can tell special care is taken care of the property. Its truly a unique place to stay and much better located than any resort.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2017
Hi Topher,

It was such a pleasure having you at Omah Sabin. We look forward to meeting you again.
Winda A
“Great escape, nice view”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I've visited this villa 2 times now and still has the same experience. The place is very nice, clean, perfect place if you need a quite time.

Will book it again for my next trip.

Management Response
21 Apr 2017
Hi Winda, thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us - both times. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your next trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing