“A perfect getaway”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cindy S
“Honeymoon?”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Disaapointed stay, dirty floors and walls. The villa Prana in which we stayed in does needs a major refurbishment. However, the manager Dpana was understanding enough to offer a refund.

Date of stay: February 2016
21 Feb 2016
Thank you for your stayed at our villa. We will keep do our best to be better in the future.
onetravel...
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“A perfect getaway”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed The Pandan Tree Villas. I'm going to break this review up into different parts as each one has various opinions and suggestions.

First and foremost, my overall review of this Villa is 5 stars. I couldn't be happier with my stay. The next time I travel to Bali, I will want to stay here.

Now for the individual parts.

Service:
The service was excellent. The staff bend over backwards for us and they were prompt and spoke English well. The room was clean every day, and breakfast was brought promptly. I would give the staff of this Villa 5 stars.

The Food:
Breakfast was awesome. It was hot and on time every morning. If you ordered food however, especially in the evening; it showed up cold. I don't blame the staff for this. They order the food from local vendors. However, eating cold fried rice was not very appealing. I'd rate the food at 3 stars.

The Room:
The mattress on the bed was hard, but comfortable. It was private and cozy. The bathroom was open air outside, but you had your privacy as well. The water for the shower was hot for about 3 minutes, and then turned cold. Fortunately, I don't need long showers, so this was fine. I'd give the room 5 stars.

The Pool/Kitchen Area:
This was the highlight of the Villa. Having your own private pool was awesome. Not only that but we had the ability to cook our own food if we wanted to, which we did almost every day. There was a small fridge, and gas stove. The Villa did have a mini bar with soda's and snacks you could take and they billed you for them in the end. The prices were reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was the constant army of ants that tried to take my food, but this is to be expected when you eat outside. I'd rate this part of the Villa 5 stars.

The private driver:
We had a private driver for transport the entire time. He was very friendly and spoke English well enough to be understood. The cost for day trips was extremely good and the rides were comfortable. I'd give their private transportation 4 stars.

Over all, I really enjoyed my experience here. It was nice to sleep in a clean bed, and have the option to swim and bake in the sun at any time I wanted to. The staff gave me a cell phone to use if I ever needed anything, and they were always quick to answer.

Great place, great service, and just great overall!

Date of stay: February 2016
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
21 Feb 2016
Hello Jason, hope you are doing good :)
Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will keep do our best to be better. Thanks again and we wish to having you stay with us again in the future :) Warmest regards from all of us!
nicolaa49...
Altona, Australia
“The best holiday I have ever had!”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend Pandan Tree Villa's. I travel globally for work very often so I have become quite picky with accommodation. This was incredibly good. From the moment I arrived at the airport and was greeted by a friendly Pandan Tree Villa staff member I felt completely spoilt.

Then we walked in to our villa - wow! Pure paradise. Everything had been thought of. I had the two bedroom villa and brought my 5 & 7 year old children and my mother. The kids went wild with excitement when they saw the pool. The set up was perfect as Mum and I could sit on the couches in the outdoor living room whilst the children played in the pool.

And the food! Another Wow! Each morning breakfast was brought to the villa and fresh coffee brewed - and it was so good! There were also lovely treats left in the fridge like chocolate biscuits and ice creams - just what you need on holiday!

But what really made it special were the staff - what beautiful friendly people. Nothing was a problem and anything was possible. The location was also perfect - just far enough from the hustle and bustle to be quiet but a short drive if you want to visit the shops and restaurants.

So to summarise - what an amazing place. I am already planning our next visit in March. I would highly recommend Pandan Tree Villa's and I can't wait to go back!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty of the property and the staff
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
9 Sep 2015
Dear Nicola,

we are so grateful for your honest review and are really glad that you had such a great time at our villa. We would be more than happy to have you stay again in March or anytime. Also happy to hear that you enjoyed the food service at the villa, we just recently changed supplier and are happy to hear that it was a good move.

Kindest regards from the team and myself.
Daniel
GinaLouis...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“We LOVED it here”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Pandan Tree Villas are beautiful. They're a bit hard to find, but when you're there it's like you arrived in a small paradise. The villas are terrific, the outdoor shower is amazing and the pool is fantastic. The people that work there are very friendly. The location of the villas is good, it's very near a yoga place (with a great sunday market!) and near the coolest surf beaches in Canggu.

Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2015
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
4 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for your kind review!
I am glad you enjoyed staying at our villa and hope you will be back!

Best regards,
Daniel
ressaSG
SG
“Awesome trip made even more awesome with an awesome accommodation”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had an awesome weekend at Panda Tree Villas.

Would love to thank your team for the amazing hospitality and beautiful and clean villas! Everything was just amazing. The service was top notch and the villas were just as they were photographed! I miss it already and wish I was there again!

We hope we didn't make too much noise and bothered D.pana and his drivers with our changes in plans.

Once again, thank u! And please send my love to everyone at the Villa! ♡

Date of stay: April 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: How far away it felt from any other places
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
9 Apr 2015
Thank you so much Maressa, we are very glad you had a great time at the villa!
Hope you will be back staying with us again!

All the best from the whole team! :)
Andrew C
London
“Perfect. Probably best stay in Bali”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This is our second visit to Bali and we have chosen this villa in Caggu area. Once picked up the hired car from the airport, it took us 45 mins drive through the narrow roads but we were not disappointed once arrived. The villa is very clean and very private, allowing our kids to swim anytime they want while we can relax in the villa. The service was great and so as breakfast with pancakes and fruits.

If we have another chance to visit Bali again, we would definitely visit this Villa again.

Date of stay: February 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole villa.
Liked least: Not easiest to find but hotel did guide us there pretty quickly.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children
3 Mar 2015
Thank you so much for your review!
It was a true pleasure to have you and your family stay with us!
We are looking forward to your next visit!
Warm regards from all the team!
Jee7072
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
“Wonderful !”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We love it ! The private pool , bathroom and the bedroom are exactly as shown above.
Great for family holiday !
Just for info they don't have credit card facility.

Date of stay: November 2014
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
7 Dec 2014
we are glad you enjoyed you holidays!!

We are also now glad to offer credit card facility since few weeks!!

Hope to have you stay with us again in the future!

B
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.