“An incredible retreat”

Inner Temple Retreat
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Pererenan
More attraction details
Owner description: An Inner Temple Retreat is an opportunity to completely relax in the comfort of a luxury Balinese villa situated just minutes from the famous Canngu beach. You will have the chance to explore your inner self, develop your yoga practice whilst taking a rest from the demands of daily life. During the retreat we hope you will find the perfect balance of rest and relaxation while staying active, positive and creative. While Inner Temple Retreats focus on 2 core elements, yoga and creative art workshops. Meditation, long deep Balinese massages, traditional healings and luxury spa trips are all weaved in to the 6 day retreats. All the components you need to create the perfect yoga holiday.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Inner Temple was such an amazing experience! Emma and her team are all extremely kind, nurturing and knowledgeable. From the time we arrived and throughout the week, we were well taken care of (Hacienda Villas are beautiful) and loved.

I have been practicing yoga for years, but I can undoubtedly say I learned SO much in the week I spent at Inner Temple. There is a huge focus on self love, self awareness and self reflection.

I would highly recommend this trip if you're looking to go inwards, move though old wounds and/or focus on creating a life you love. This is a great opportunity for anyone traveling alone or in a group.

Thanks again Emma! <3

Reviewed 4 June 2014

From the moment I was picked up I felt completely comfortable with Emma. the program and activities were well explained and I was very impressed with Hacienda Villas where I stayed. Nothing was too much for the staff and the food was delicious. Emma has organised a well balanced retreat program. Previous to my retreat I did not have a lot of yoga or meditation experience and this was taken into consideration. I enjoyed the meditation and yoga each morning and have found it to be a glorious way to start the day. There was an abundance of variety of in the retreat program - from yin yoga to shaking and gong meditation as well as massage and pampering - all helping me to fully appreciate what I can introduce to my lifestyle when I get home. I loved that the program was flexible and enjoyed the spontaneous changes of eating out and the cycling around the rice paddies. The art classes were very peaceful as I created and painted my mandala. This process was a great insight into how I approach life and decision making. Emma is a wonderfully calm, understanding and gentle soul. She listened to my needs and helped me understand how to change my lifestyle my thought process, my eating habits and how beneficial yoga and meditation are even after only a week. I consider Emma a friend and lifestyle mentor. I will go home tonight and will take with me a greater appreciation of yoga, meditation, art, food and myself. Thank you Inner Temple Retreat!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

“Wow! Where do I start? This experience was above and beyond what I had expected, it was AMAZING! From our lovely Balinese staff who took care of everything for us from feeding us, to folding my clothes to teaching us how to make the Balinese offerings – these women are really special. Our hosts Emma and Mica made us feel so welcome and comfortable with all the new experiences like morning shaking, meditations, amazing yoga and I feel I have some very special tools to get through life’s tough obstacles. I am forever grateful. I feel so at peace, calm, focused, happy, loved and healed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

Reviewed 15 May 2014

As a busy mother of three young children, I was very tired and stressed out when I arrived at the Inner Temple Retreat. The retreat allowed me to focus on myself, spending time with my girlfriends and getting the opportunity to reflect upon my life (past, present and future). I learnt some new practices in yoga and meditation, and was able to indulge in luxurious spa treatments (which I loved!!) I would highly recommend the Inner Temple Retreat, because if you don't put yourself first at times, you're no good to anybody.

1  Thank LeahBasana
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Over and above my expectations! The Inner Temple team have an abundance of knowledge to learn from. I feel I have so many new tools to deal with stress and harder times in life. The Balinese staff are so lovely and to have the time to bond with them was a gift in itself. The energy healing was amazing I feel so much better for it....beyond words. The fire ceremony made me feel alive again. Thank you.”