“Apple Blossom Village”

Apple Blossom Village
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We (mom, grandma, toddler) took an outing to Apple Blossom Village last month, and had a great time. The prices were fair. Things to do include visiting farm animals, a playground with a "castle," an indoor carosel & ferris wheel, and a large indoor playplace with slides, tunnels, and ball pits. There are also outdoor train and pony rides, neither of which were running the day we were there (we arrived very early.) I saw other activities like air guns, arcade games, etc for the bigger kids. The staff is very friendly and accomodating- although we were the only ones there so early, one of the staff came over to run the carosel just for us! There's a spot to get food/drinks and an ice cream counter. The party areas looked well organized. We bought a strawberry-rhubarb crum cake at the farmer's market which was really good. The mini golf area looked like it had not been used or maintained in years. Overall, a good option for an outing if you don't have to drive too far, but I would note that other than the animal areas, which are very well kept and clean, the place feels a bit shabby/rundown, and could use a makeover. Lastly, note that at this time, there are detours for roadwork being done, so bring your GPS to help you get around if you are unfamiliar with the area. My daughter enjoyed it and burned off energy to spare, so I would go again.

3  Thank raven0729
There are newer reviews for Apple Blossom Village

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We had my son's 3rd birthday party at Apple Blossom Village and if was great. It was a great indoor party option. The staff is super friendly and took care of everything, the set-up, decorations, and managing different activities during the party. It was the most stress-free party we have ever done. All the kids had a great time. The staff is really friendly and accommodating. We will definitely come back again for other activities.

1  Thank jerseygirlinpa
Reviewed 18 January 2013

So much to do here...inside and out. Their Easter Egg hunt is fabulous and the kids have such a great time. We would like to try out their camp soon!

1  Thank RebeccaHeath
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I was intrigued by the proximity (to my house) and the lure of what Apple Blossom has to offer...petting zoo, mini golf, indoor play space, indoor merry go round and ferris wheel, ice cream, farmers market, etc..while we did have a good time, I. Would be disappointed if I drove a distance to get here...the place is run down and despite it all, the staff is friendly and helpful...the petting zoo was our highlight..it is awkwardly placed but the animals were adorable and there was a place to wash your hands! I think this attraction has seen better days and based on the number of cars in the lot, I think they had more employees than patrons. Truly sad, because it has potential to be a great spot for kids parties in the Poconos...I think they need to update the place and follow up with marketing...

2  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 17 June 2012

The kids love it here. I had my daughter's sixth birthday party here. It was very well organized. Before the party they followed up with an e-mail to make a final head count and to go over the final details. They do not provide a cake so you are free to bring your own which they will refrigerate till you are ready for it. The girl who took care of us was excellent with the kids. When it was time to eat she rounded them up like a champ. When it was time to go on the carrousel she got them in line for that. Time for the Ferris wheel, lets go kids. I loved it I did not have to do a thing. The kids had a great time and all at a reasonable price. The indoor play area is huge and outside they offer pony rides and a petting zoo. There are also batting cages which are a little run down but still functional. They offer paintball and a farmer's market seasonally on the weekends. The food is pretty crappy but I don't think anyone goes there for the food it is really about the fun. They also run a summer camp which looks absolutely fabulous but has a price tag to match. Over 200 a week. They also have an ice cream parlor with tons of flavors. All in all this is a great place to have some fun with the family.

5  Thank Colleen G