“My first night out at the Timbers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ocean City, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first night out at the Timbers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family dined out for my birthday at the Timbers. The food was delicious. We ate a la carte, not buffet and the menu was diverse. Service was not always up to par, but it was Saturday night and busy.

Enjoyed the show and the cast was enthusiastic and talented. They were very friendly to my 10 and 7 year old granddaughters.

It was a very pleasant experience and I hope to go there again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LoistheSub

Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Our Regular Friday Night Dinner Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

We regularly go to the Maple St. Cafe in Lebanon, but in the last month or two we ate at another Briody family eatery. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the service is very friendly and attentive, and the food is wonderful. The first time I ate there I had the Chicken Piccata and last Friday I had Liver and onions. Both were excellently prepared and of the proper temperature. I'm not sure why more people weren't dining there, It is a hidden gem. I tend to avoid the chains as they are far too generic; everything at The Timbers was fresh and I didn't get a hint of "frozenness." If you are in the Mt Gretna area and hungry for a very good meal, drop in and see Tap. She'll make your dinner special.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hal H
Clarksburg, Maryland
“Brilliant on a cold winter night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

This restaurant is wonderful. A great selection and even offer lighter fare if someone in your party isn't too hungry. Their stuffed oysters and chicken piccata were very nice....and if you wish they make a super 'Old Fashioned'. The staff is so welcoming and friendly. Sat by the fireplace on a cold winter night and loved it!

• Visited January 2013
Eden
“We were LATE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

After being caught in a traffic jam on the highway, my husband and I were about 45 minutes late for our dinner reservation. Luckily, there was no problem and we sat down in a nicely decorated room to enjoy our meal. I had a wonderful salmon dinner and and my husband had a pork special. We loved it. After a long hot trip driving to Mt. Gretna, the Timbers Dinner Theatre restored our energy. By the way, you don't have to attend the dinner theatre to eat. There is a separate dining room for those only wishing to eat.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Marsha14057
Silve spring, Maryland
“A fine dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

This is definitely a place for the older crowd as evidenced by the senior center bus parked out front when we arrived, but we had a fine and reasonably priced meal. We did not stay for the show as it was not our cup of tea but others were enjoying it. They don't take credit cards but offered to bill us for dinner! Wow! They did agree to take a check.

• Visited August 2012