“Great experience”

Ranked #28 of 46 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: Italian
“Great experience”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I often go here for a pizza or stromboli and every now and then we will sit down for dinner. I was here with my family on Saturday evening and wanted to get 3-4 things and throw them in the middle and eat whatever you like. We got a personal pizza some wings a salad and some chicken alfredo.

Everything was excellent, seved quickly with a smile and priced very reasonable. I come back often because the food is consistently made so there are no surprises and although I would say in the past that have had an issue with one thing here or there, they are very small issues and I would say overall a great place to eat what is generally a pizza place with typical Italian choices you would expect.

The folks that work there are always pleasant and I have never been disappointed so overall my experiences have averaged out to 5 stars for the type of restaraunt this is in our small town.

• Visited February 2014

“first visit disappointing”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Sicilian was cold 15 mins after calling in order. Crust was a little over-cooked. Cheese was stuck to lid of box.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza and fries!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friends and I went to catch some lunch on saturday (7/27/13). We always love our food here and it is out favorite spot to eat in mount joy. We live really close and prefer this place to any other pizza shop in mount joy! The owner is super nice. Food is reasonable priced. They also have good pastas. I recommend the oil and garlic dish! Yum!

• Visited July 2013
Richmond, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love DiMaria's!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This place has the best food ever! we have to stop by here every trip for the hoagies! Staff is very friendly and you never run out of drinks!! Me and all my family just love this little place! Everything is fresh and great unique recipes!

Visited July 2013
Lititz, PA
“Very Italian!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We live within walking distance of the new DiMaria's in Brighton. (uh-oh!) I'm Italian, from the NY area, and extremely "pizza fussy". This place has the BEST pizza in Lancaster. My mother and I feel that a restaurant's meatballs are the true test of good Italian food. We tried them, the meatballs are AWESOME, and their gravy tastes like my grandmother's. I don't give that compliment out lightly! I'm so glad DiMaria's is in our neighborhood now. No more mediocre Lancaster pizza for us!

• Visited June 2013