We just returned from a long weekend with Farmer Jim and Mrs. Farmer Jim (Mim). The farm was very clean and the rooms clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Jim & Mim were extremely nice and friendly and made us feel very welcome. My son absolutely loved staying at "Farmer Jim's House" and has asked repeatedly to go back. Every morning the kids got to gather eggs in the henhouse and feed the goats and sheep. This was followed by a hayride to the neighboring dairy farm owned by Jim's nephews. Today, Farmer Jim took the kids on a special ride on his ATV and Lawn Mower. Our family had a wonderful time. This was a great experience for my son and we plan on going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in the New York Times, this lovely farm and quiet setting captures the essence and heart of Lancaster County. You will enjoy a homemade family-style breakfast followed by a hayride with Farmer Jim. Relax on the porch or play in the spacious yard. Your family can also experience the farm life by feeding the sheep and goats, playing with the cats and kittens, or gathering the eggs from the henhouse. Our bed and breakfast is conveniently located between Hershey and Amish country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Country Log House Farm Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Log House And Farm Hotel Mount Joy
- Country Log House Farm Bed And Breakfast Mount Joy, Pennsylvania