“Great Food. Good Prices”

Babbo's Italian Grill
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Great Food. Good Prices”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've gone here quite a bit since it opened. I think the food is on par with Olive Garden and the prices are good too. I've tried the pizza, pasta, sandwich and salads. Haven't had a bad meal yet. I have noticed the disorganization before, but it wasn't so bad I wouldn't go back.

• Visited September 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Took a chance!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I stopped in after our grandson's lacrosse game because we were not familiar with the area. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the inside is clean. Who cares if it's a converted diner? We had pepperoni bites as an appetizer which were delicious! Our food was good, service was good and we took two cannolis home for desert. The wine was discounted $1.50/glass which pleased me! The cannolis were quite good. Everything is moderately priced. A good place to stop!!!

• Visited September 2013
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Disorganized”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

They need more organization & training in here. They are slow on the service and getting the food out in a timely manner

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Karen E
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Delicious and we will be back!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My 2 daughters, mom and self wanted to try Babbo's after we had read about it in our local newspaper. It was delicious and we will be back!

* they had a huge menu as well as a daily special menu

* we split an order of the pepperoni bites which were the best we ever tasted!

* they had a nice selection of beers on draft

* we all split the peanut butter pie (oh my ... it was scrumptious!)

* we were so impressed by the entire meal, yummy and hot food, good service and fantastic prices.

Can't wait to return with the rest of our family!

• Visited July 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Do you love Italian beer?”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Peroni on tap. If you have never tried it you should! I don't know any places in Lancaster that has it on tap. We had the pepperoni bites and breaded zucchini. Both apps were great! I had a chicken Caesar salad which was good. A little too much parm shredded cheese. My husband had the special which was a crab meat on top of his burger. He loved it!

• Visited May 2013