“Good food at a good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stopped in here on my lunch break. Service was really speedy and my waitress was super sweet. The food tasted good. My only gripe is that the pizza wasn't fresh. I stopped in @ 1130 am, and they had 3/4 of a pizza on display, obviously from the day before (or longer!). I guess that is pretty normal in pizza shops, but I didn't really like it.

• Visited October 2013

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza for this part of the country”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stopped here late this evening for pizza based on recos from Google Maps. Not disappointed!! The pizza and Stromboli were very, very good for being outside the NY market. They used quality ingredients and was well prepared. Service a tab slow, but would not expect anything different for the middle of farm country. Recommended!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hummel_Family
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Great Food. Good Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've gone here quite a bit since it opened. I think the food is on par with Olive Garden and the prices are good too. I've tried the pizza, pasta, sandwich and salads. Haven't had a bad meal yet. I have noticed the disorganization before, but it wasn't so bad I wouldn't go back.

• Visited September 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Took a chance!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I stopped in after our grandson's lacrosse game because we were not familiar with the area. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the inside is clean. Who cares if it's a converted diner? We had pepperoni bites as an appetizer which were delicious! Our food was good, service was good and we took two cannolis home for desert. The wine was discounted $1.50/glass which pleased me! The cannolis were quite good. Everything is moderately priced. A good place to stop!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Disorganized”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

They need more organization & training in here. They are slow on the service and getting the food out in a timely manner

Visited August 2013