“BREAKFAST”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Gus's Restaurant is very comfortable and reasonable in price. Welove going there for breakfast, I love their breakfast quiche it is the best........Gus actually comes around and greets you at youor table and checks to see how your food is.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I used to remember coming into this place for breakfast all the time. Food was great. The last few times I've been here my food was cold and overly greasy. They probably have the worst home fries I've had in a long time. I will say they have a huge menu with good prices. I can deal with a bad food experience every now and then because it happens, but I don't expect bad service. The new servers they have are rude. No attempt to make food right. She literally just dropped off our check and left. Kind of sad. Used to love it here. Worth another shot though.

2  Thank FairReviews1
Reviewed 16 April 2014

great breakfast place, in my opinion the best in mount joy, i get the chip beef and its always delicious, wife and kids get the special pancakes and everyone is always full and happy

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was once a place we went often with a varied menu, great food. Several years ago got a burger with reheated fries that were terrible. Tried twice more but will not go again.

2  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 6 April 2014

When we don't feel like traveling too far from home, but want good quality and variety at decent prices, Gus's is where we go.
The staff is always friendly and helpful.
The menu has a great variety, and good value.
The meals are always nicely proportioned , and have eye appeal.
The place is clean, well lit, and there's ample room between tables that you are not knocking somebody's hat off when you take off your coat.
They make the best turtle soup I've tasted, and is always something I look forward to.