“"Good Eats"”

Ranked #34 of 47 Restaurants in Mount Joy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ordered the broiled sea food combonation platter, great meal, good experience and service. Very nice restrooms.

1  Thank scubamann

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went here for dinner for the prime rib special saturday night. It was very good. They offer other great sounding specials other nights of the week as well. The service was great and the prices were pretty good as well. I have since been back for lunch on a friday and had another very enjoyable meal and experience.

1  Thank J H
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Most Wednesday nights we stop for the wings special. Many flavors that are all good and great price. Friday and Saturday prime rib special is great. Average restaurant as building goes but great food and good time.

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food was just okay. The service was excellent. Dining room was pleasant and inviting; nice fireplace!

1  Thank Eileen H
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I went there a number of years ago and it was a scary experience. I knew the Trough had new owners but we hadn't been back, despite being locals. After not being served due to overcrowding at another establishment, the couple we were with suggested the Trough. This was a perfectly good dining experience. The only negative was a burger ordered medium rare came out at least medium well if not well done. That was rectified. Other meals were delivered as promised, were very tasty, and the quantity of food was way beyond what we could eat. My wife and I took home food enough for at least one, if not two, more meals. Good service, good décor, good lively atmosphere.

1  Thank Rich O