“Pleasantly surprised....slept well”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
North Babylon, New York
“Pleasantly surprised....slept well”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Our family stayed here last summer because we planned a trip to Camelbeach.....I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and friendliess of this hotel. Rooms were clean, well-lit and nice sized for a family of four. Breakfast buffet was adequate, food replenished when needed. Pool area was clean, but the water was COLD! Plenty of seating in the lobby, ranging from couches, loveseats to tables with chairs. I am not a sleeper so I would come down and sit on the couch and watch the big screen tv until I nodded off....then go back to my room and fall asleep. No one ever bothered us, everyone was pleasant. Front desk always helpful and accomodating. We will be back this summer.....looking forward to another nice stay.

Room Tip: Its only a three story hotel, I dont think the rooms are any different or better in certain areas.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to comment on our hotel. I am very plesaed that you returned and I am also very pleased on the great comments you gave our hotel. Thank you once again, we hope to see you and your family again.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM
Comfort Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Woodbury Heights, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This was the first time we ever stayed at this motel, From the time I booked to motel till the time we left, it was a pleasure. Anthony the manager is WONDERFUL!!! His staff is very helpful and friendly.We stayed in the family suit for two nights. Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Room was large and nicley decorated. Price of motel can't be beat!!. My family and I enjoyed the breakfast by the fireplace the next morning while watching tv on the big screen tv. I highly recommend this place if you are in the area. I can't wait for the next time to get back to the poconos, I will definitely stay there again. Thank you Anthony.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your response, we always make sure that we treat all of our guests like they are family. We want you to feel welcomed and feel at home here at The Comfort Inn & Suites.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM
Calabash, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The hotel was very clean and the front desk employees were always helpful and pleasant. The hotel was quiet and the breakfast was great. I will always stay at this hotel when I am in the area. Thank you Comfort Inn of Mt. Pocono.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
We appreiciate your response, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This was an over night stop on our way to NYC. It was OK, with a REALLY outdated gym. The price was definitely NOT worth it. At least the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The breakfast... we didn't bother. Maybe if it were a trip to Poconos, it might have been worth it, but not for just an over night pit stop.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Central Islip, New York
Reviewed 2 December 2011

If you are looking for a reasonably priced room in the Poconos which includes a very good buffet breakfast then this is your place. The room was clean, the king bed very comfortable and the staff friendly. The main room by the entrance is huge for a Comfort Inn with a big fireplace and large screen TV surrounded by tables (for breakfast), sofas, and chairs for relaxing. They also have an indoor pool and exercise room on the 1st floor. I would recommend eating breakfast early on weekends if you don't want to wait for a table since it does get a bit crowded. Also, if you are a coffee lover it is available 24 hours a day and is brewed fresh in the 1st floor breakfast area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SJKK77
North Carolina
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We were traveling late and were surprised how hard it was to find a hotel room in this area of PA early in the week. I must say the lady at the front desk at check-in was friendly and helpful. We had a king room on the third floor. Although there were what looked like cigarette burns on the bedspread, the room was clean and spacious. Also the TV had white verticle lines across the screen.
This hotel has a exercise room near the indoor pool and hot tub. We wanted to use the hot tub, until we saw the dingy green water, however, the pool looked clean enough.
This hotel provides a breakfast (with plenty of tables and chairs) which includes waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, donuts, english muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, orange juice, grapefruit juice and more.
Overall, we wanted a hotel room for sleeping and we slept very good.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I had the pleasure to be at the Comfort Inn at Route 940 in Mount Pocono, PA. I would like to recommend this hotel and thumbs up to Anthony, the manager, and his staff!. The lobby was elegant, very warm and inviting. The room was clean and comfortable. Excellent customer service at a good price, and a great location. Convenient to the Casino, dining and much entertainment destinations. The FREE continental breakfast was very good and the food was hot! The hotel was very quiet and peaceful. I would definitely take my family to this hotel again!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long & demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recongizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say "Thank You". Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM
Paradise Stream Resort
Paradise Stream Resort
#2 of 7 in Mount Pocono
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,480 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!