“Comfort Inn & Suites Mt. Pocono Best Choice”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania, United States
“Comfort Inn & Suites Mt. Pocono Best Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Comfort Inn & Suites is beautiful on the inside, nice and cozy fire place and lounge area. I never had a problem with customer service, very friendly and clean atmosphere. Continental breakfast is available. Rooms are in very good condition and comfortable as well. There is no restaurant in this hotel but not even 5 minutes away a Perkins Restaurant is near and fast food restaurants. I have utilize their conference room as well which holds about 50 people. I also have invited guest to stay here and they have had no complaints. Comfort Inn & Suites has been my best choice in Mt. Pocono.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time for such a nice review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Comfort Inn & Suites - Mt. Pocono, PA
570-839-9282

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have been here a handful of times while visiting family or for a ski weekend. Most of ours stays have left us with an impression of a no frills, pretty clean, budget friendly experience. The morning breakfast is perfect for families who are happy with a quick bowl of cereal, bagel or home made waffle and juice - when you factor in the diner bill you just saved with that breakfast it is hard to beat. The pool is just enough for an hour or two long distraction at the end of the day or if weather doesn't cooperate. Centrally located near the casino, ski mountains and all the usual Pocono attractions. I'm sure if you go to a place budget level hotel enough times you will eventually have a no so great experience, but we have been fortunate with this Comfort Inn so far.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank REP23
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 March 2014

Comfort Inn & Suites - Mt. Pocono, PA
570-839-9282
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed there for a weekend and both my girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and cozy room, very good location nearby the local Cassino and Camelback mountain.
Definetely would come back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gustavop09
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Park Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Kenny @jody we stay here often an always enjoy our stay nice rooms nice staff an clean .front desk people always helpful .very close to highway casino bailys restaurant camel back good break fast included an an the rate is always fair. The other hotels in the area are old beat up places . Been traveling to poconos for many years this is one of the newer hotels an yes I have looked for any signs of bed bugs could not find any .looking forward to going back then a 120dollars an night is fine with me I do not normally rate hotels but this is a good spot to spend a couple nights with out breaking my wallet .wolf lodge not far. Jack frost camel back an horse back riding ?...."".............."lwhat do haft to is a famil hotel

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ken P
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Kenny & Jody,

Thank you for your great review on our hotel. It is always a pleasure to see you and the family when you come to the hotel, its like you are family. I will make sure to pass your comment over to the staff, we do our best to make sure all of guests have a good enjoyable time with us.

Thanks again, hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Reasonably priced. Conveniently located, easy to find right off the highway. Decent sized rooms, AND very clean. Very comfortable beds and pillows. A better quality breakfast than some Comfort Inns I've stayed at. Cozy, well appointed dining/lobby area. Good WiFi connection, quick.
My hat is off to a very cordial, hospitable, helpful, and accommodating hotel manager and his pleasant staff. Keep up the good work. I truly appreciate nice people.
Any questions...feel free to inbox me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GlamBecca
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel.

Anthony J. Regan, SR.
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

First time in my life seeing a bedbug!!!! Terrible experience!!! Had to drive home 3 hours and threw a lot of my new clothes that were just bought!!!!! The lady at the front desk told me if I can bring the bug to her!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
14 Thank Justinrun3

Travellers are raving about these Mount Pocono hotels

Bowie, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at the comfort inn suites in mt. Pocono from October 9th to October 11th. My first night there was to the least if my expectations. Some of the cable channels were not working. The heat would go in and out. The view outside the window was nothing but high weeds. My second day at the hotel when me and my husband went down straits for breakfast we were starred down as if we were some type of aliens. There was even a guest who was pointing at us. After feeling very uncomfortable we decided to not eat breakfast at the hotel. That night as we decided to get in the heart shaped jacuzzi we notice dirt coming out of the jets. After deciding not to get in, we packed our bags and decided we would check out at 11:00 on the dot. The final morning of our stay I woke up with over 50 bites all over my body and was in the worst pain ever. My husband and I began stripping the bedding off where we noticed we were sleeping with bedbugs. After showering,as I got out if the shower I noticed there was a bedbug in the bathroom. My husband and I took pictures and even made a video of what was in the bathroom. While checking out I told the manger about the bedbugs and he didn't seem surprised. I showed the manager pictures of the bedbugs and he told me that the picture was not taken at the hotel because the bathroom tiles were different. Luckily my cellphone tells the location of where a picture was taken. After walking back to the room and going to the location where the picture was taken the manager then switched he statement saying it looked like a spider. I zoomed in on the picture and he then changed his statement again saying it was in fact a bedbug. I was told I would receive a refund for my stay. Luckily my husband was not bitten as bad as I was. We had to drive close to 5 hours in what I can say was the worst pain I ever experienced. On top of that we had to throw hundreds of dollars of clothes and luggage away. Besides losing money on clothes,shoes, and luggage I was unable to work because my job said it was a health issue. I went to the emergency room where I received cream to put on my body. After my scare I decided to read reviews (which I did before booking the room) and I saw a review which was written about 3 days before I checked in and the guest had a similar review to mine. I went back months and saw that the issue with the bedbugs is something that gas been going on for awhile and obviously has not been properly taken care of. I wouldn't reccomend my worst enemy to stay at this hotel because my experience was just that bad.

• Stayed October 2013
5 Thank Ebmd223
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we received from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take this matter very seriously, and it is a shame that people can bring them into our hotel from the outside. This matter was handled by a professional and the problem was solved.
Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Pocono
Paradise Stream Resort
Paradise Stream Resort
#2 of 7 in Mount Pocono
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,474 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!